Seahawks @ Bears/Jets @ Patriots

Today I'm going with the Bears in a close one, and the Patriots winning by 10+ points.

Don't quit your day job. ;)

Yeah, yeah Dave... This pick was almost as bad as my pick of the Falcons over the Packers. I went .500 this weekend.

Probably could have done just as well flipping a coin, huh? :rolleyes:

Okay I'm a Packers fan until seasons end,only team I ca n see stopping Steelers from getting their 7th superbowl.

Well obviously the Jets are no slouches. If they can win in Foxboro, they can certainly win at Heinz Field too.

Good lord... I never thought New England could play this bad at home in the playoffs no less!! :wacko:

It was so beautiful. Watching the Patriots fall on their faces against a team that is pretty much the antithesis of the Patriots was one of the best games I've seen all year. Did I mention that I hate the Patriots?

If they had won, and it was Steelers vs Pats, I'd be feeling like Volc is right now. He's probably scouring the NFL rule book to see if there's a way they can both lose.

Horrible just horrible. Pats suck today now i have too watch my hated teams play....this sucks!!!!!!! :angry:

I feel exactly the same way.

This is the first time in awhile that I really don't have anyone that I am rooting for.

Can't wait for baseball season.

Good lord... I never thought New England could play this bad at home in the playoffs no less!! :wacko:

It was so beautiful. Watching the Patriots fall on their faces against a team that is pretty much the antithesis of the Patriots was one of the best games I've seen all year. Did I mention that I hate the Patriots?

If they had won, and it was Steelers vs Pats, I'd be feeling like Volc is right now. He's probably scouring the NFL rule book to see if there's a way they can both lose.

LOL i looked but it looks like there is nothing i can do :lmao: I dont like the Pats either, but man the Jets and the Steelers get under my skin.