Ravens @ Steelers/Packers @ Falcons

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I picked the Steelers against the Ravens, and I now pick the Falcons over the Packers. Anyone picking otherwise?

I got Falcons over Packers as well. I'll even go a step further and say it won't be as close as many think. Falcons 31 Packers 20

Sounds about right.

hahaha TJ just proved again, Carson Palmer MADE HIM

Nice Drop there buddy

It hit him right in the numbers! :blink:

The drop by Boldin was a killer too.

And the fumble by Rice. That really changed it. If they score there or at least eat some clock, the Ravens probably win.

Well I picked the Steelers against the Ravens, and I now pick the Falcons over the Packers. Anyone picking otherwise?

I got Falcons over Packers as well. I'll even go a step further and say it won't be as close as many think. Falcons 31 Packers 20

I was impressed with the Falcons when we played them even though we came back. Matt Ryan comes as advertised.

Not a big fan of Rodgers for some reason. They were a play or two from not even making the playoffs but I said the same thing about Seattle last weekend. So who the hell really knows.

The difference between 6-10 and 10-6 is a handful of plays. They only team that has played consistently well and heads above everyone else is NE this year.

Jesus. Matt Ryan is doing a great Carson Palmer imitation. That pick six was classic! Take the snap, stare down your receiver, then act surprised as the DB runs past you into the end zone. :lol:

Horrible call by the OC there, if your not going to kick a FG and theres only 10 seconds left why are you throwing alittle out pass that will go nowhere??? Run the ball and go in the locker only down a touchdown. Worst call there

Jesus. Matt Ryan is doing a great Carson Palmer imitation. That pick six was classic! Take the snap, stare down your receiver, then act surprised as the DB runs past you into the end zone. :lol:

But our guy is better at it than Ryan.

The numbers substantiate that.