Kaztastic Draft.

Kazkal

1.)Patrick Peterson FS/SS

-I think he could Contribute the most as a Rookie being a Starter at either FS or Strong...Also why I go with him is I think both Green & Fairly will be gone..I just hope a QB goes top 3...

2.)Mike Pouncey LG/C-Seems to be popular idea among Bengal Nation,Start him out at LG and backup Center...If we could resign Mathis I'd say go ahead and start him at center.

3.)Casey Matthews MLB/SLB He'll probably go higher then this but I can dream can't I? Comes from great lineage and is super productive himself.

I'd take him in the 2nd round but figure we do need help on the offense :P

4.)Gabe Carimi RT-Big Cheese head to take over RT and move Bigdre to RG...

Then we have Bobbie ofr one more year encase he gets injured/fatter

5.)Sione Fua Could come in on Passing downs with Geno and let Peko/Sims handle running.

6.)Traded----Reggie Nelson

7.)Vai Taua RB Put up a shet ton of Yards running for my Wolfpack

1.)Patrick Peterson FS/SS

-I think he could Contribute the most as a Rookie being a Starter at either FS or Strong...Also why I go with him is I think both Green & Fairly will be gone..I just hope a QB goes top 3...

2.)Mike Pouncey LG/C-Seems to be popular idea among Bengal Nation,Start him out at LG and backup Center...If we could resign Mathis I'd say go ahead and start him at center.

3.)Casey Matthews MLB/SLB He'll probably go higher then this but I can dream can't I? Comes from great lineage and is super productive himself.

I'd take him in the 2nd round but figure we do need help on the offense :P

4.)Gabe Carimi RT-Big Cheese head to take over RT and move Bigdre to RG...

Then we have Bobbie ofr one more year encase he gets injured/fatter

5.)Sione Fua Could come in on Passing downs with Geno and let Peko/Sims handle running.

6.)Traded----Reggie Nelson

7.)Vai Taua RB Put up a shet ton of Yards running for my Wolfpack

Wouldn't complain one bit. Will Carimi last till r4? How are his knees?

I would like another WR. Starting mini-camp with Chad (if he even shows up), Simpson, Caldwell, Quan and Shipley does not exactly get me all smiley.

Well I'm hoping we trade Chad for anything for a 4th to a 7th :P so I'd say use that on a WR...Just tired of turn and burning as hair puts it though I'd fully support Green #4...

Maybe James Rodgers the Beaver he's fairly small but has some explosiveness and can replace Quan...or Stephen Burton He has some size but would take time to develop.

Love the Casey Matthews pick he was all over the field in the BCS Championship, love his bloodlines too. Carimi is currently slotted as a fringe 1st rounder and with the demand of tackles I can't see him falling the the 4th but who knows it has happened before.