Worst NFL Owner?

Scout200

I gotta say Al Davis.

For as fkd up as we think it is here, think of the lunacy that's gone on there over the last 8 years (or since they won the Super Bowl).

Bill Callahan, Lane Kiffin, JaMarcus Russell, Tom Cable, Randy Moss, Darius Heyward-Bey, Art Shell........

I gotta say Al Davis.

For as fkd up as we think it is here, think of the lunacy that's gone on there over the last 8 years (or since they won the Super Bowl).

At least Al Davis made it to a Super Bowl. Mike Brown wins this award of worst owner.

IMO Snyder.. He's been trying to buy a championship for a long while now and isn't retaining the coaching staff. Also, he seems to be more of a fan than an owner. Being buddy buddy with the players wont get you anywhere. They will love you as an owner, but when you develop relationships that you cannot (or have a hard time) part with, your team just becomes stagnant.

Mike Brown......HANDS DOWN

As Senile as Al Davis might be, he has still won a SuperBowl in the past decade, and has fielded a team that has made the Playoffs more than just twice in the past 20 years.

As clueless as Daniel Snyder may be, AT LEAST HE TRIES to bring in players and is willing to spend money, granted he overpays and signs guys regardless if they can play in his coaches' system or not, BUT AT LEAST HE MAKES AN EFFORT!!!!

F*ck You Mike Brown !!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I read something yesterday that said last season was the first non-losing season (8-8) for the Raiders since they won the Super Bowl. They set the NFL record for 7 straight seasons with 10 or more loses. Not even our guy can beat that.

Yeah, but if not for the effort (or lack thereof) of the Detroit Lions a couple years back, the Bengals held the worst overall record for a decade across ALL SPORTS for quite some time. To even be in the top 5 considering ALL sports is quite embarrassing. Thanks Mike Brown.

I know this is an understatement but the dude is seriously ill. Who is next in line to take over the team?

Al has a son, Marc, who supposedly has recently been interested in running the team. Previously he was not interested in even working with his father. Al has never announced any succession plan, as he is probably relying on his status as a member of the walking dead to have him running the team forever.

I know this is an understatement but the dude is seriously ill. Who is next in line to take over the team?

Al has never announced any succession plan, as he is probably relying on his status as a member of the walking dead to have him running the team forever.

Well, when you feed on the souls of your fans, this becomes quite easy.

I heard Mike Brown is trying to perfect the art and become Lord of the Undead.

Al has never announced any succession plan, as he is probably relying on his status as a member of the walking dead to have him running the team forever.

Well, when you feed on the souls of your fans, this becomes quite easy.

I heard Mike Brown is trying to perfect the art and become Lord of the Undead.

Maybe Al Davis is really Lord Voldemort.

1. Al Davis

2. Jerry Jones

3. Dan Synder

In that particular order!

Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder are Mike Brown's reasons for not spending lavishly or hiring a ton of scouts, and every other thing we've clamored for over the years. Their success rate isn't much better than MB's and he didn't have to spend nearly what they did to achieve those same results.