Fitzgerald out as LB coach

ben

Willie Anderson is saying on his twitter account all coaches back exept LB coach there's your major changes

1.)Its been mentioned on brat thread

2.)Willie and joe reedy both received emails claiming this but Joe Reedy has been trying cofirm this since then and hasn't heard any thing else.

3.) It hasn't happened yet and if it Did Happen its probably because they figure Marvin and Zimmer can Work the line backers for senior bowl so STILL a chance offensive guys would go after senior bowl.

So if it ends up being true, do you thing that Marvin (or Zimmer) would try to pick up Singletary as LB coach? He coached in Baltimore before going to SF.

Doubt he'll come here

And doubt he'll take anything less than a D-Coordinator job.

He is having an interview with the vikes for there LB postion job.

Willie Anderson is saying on his twitter account all coaches back exept LB coach there's your major changes

So what was the point of game of musical chairs the other day? Even though the LBs have taken some heat this year, I wouldn't have had FitzGerald on my top five list of guys that needed to go.

It's interesting that the team has yet to make an announcement and I wonder how much of this lack of turnover is because of the possible lockout.

Et tu Status Quo?

So what was the point of game of musical chairs the other day? Even though the LBs have taken some heat this year, I wouldn't have had FitzGerald on my top five list of guys that needed to go.

It's interesting that the team has yet to make an announcement and I wonder how much of this lack of turnover is because of the possible lockout.

Et tu Status Quo?

Order I'd put on coaches that need to leave.

1.)Brat

2.)Alexander

3.)Zampese

4.)Sheppard

5.)Chip Morton (we need new training & Medical staff in general)

6.)Marvin (I can live with Marvin for 1 more year Brat & Alexander should have been fired before he showed up)

7.)Jay Hayes (until recently wasn't given a whole lot of talent to work with and Can't fully blame him if it's Marvin who likes the Elephant style non pass rushing ends...)

8.)Jonathan Hayes (Again Wasn't given alot to work with until Recently and Brat always prefered the 6th Linemen TE (ala Martz) so I really don't care if he goes or stayz

Then I'd list Fitzgerald...

=

The latest from Willie

This Bengals Stuff is getting Complicated. Stuff is still ongoing.

(about two hours ago)

What does this mean lol lol???? Bengals complicated really, i would have never thought lol.

Man it is so going to be hard to root for this team if all the coaches stay and they fire Fitz. I mean really then what was that about saying things will be different, there will be coaching changes, and its going to be a hard thing to do, if there is only going to be 1 coach fired. Just stupid if its true.

The LB's have been invisible for some time, and have under-performed.

Fitz doesn't have the horses regardless, they need a pro bowl caliber talent at LB, the USC guys aren't it. Doubt they'll find that piece of the defense this off-season.

I wouldn't say invisable but solid BJ has played Great Maualuga has been solid and Keith is really what we expected when he was drafted him (Brian SImmons type player...)I'd wait to pass judgment after its Reyrey in the middle. then see how his SLB replacement does...Vs coaches like Alexander who constantly produces bad players starts inferior talent when he has better options (Nate livings)

The latest from Willie

This Bengals Stuff is getting Complicated. Stuff is still ongoing.

(about two hours ago)

More proof of why anything said by Willie Anderson should be ignored. At the very least he needs to learn a lesson from Joe Reedy about saying nothing until you've got something to say.

Patience, my pretties.

lol, fitz is probably dancing for joy that he does not have to coach on this staff of buffoon's and retards. yea lets fire fitz because our scouts are stupid and choose the wrong 2 lb's from usc. fitz is on a nice warm beach some where throwning back a couple cold ones and saying, THANK GOD I DON'T WORK THERE ANY MORE!!!

On Bengals.com it says that Fitz is still the coach of the LB, but was told if he can find better to take it lol lol. What the heck i dont understand this team, if you dont want him then fire him. Do they not have the balls here to fire someone???? I mean really, the LBs have not been that great anyways, so if you dont want Fitz then fire him already!!!

On Bengals.com it says that Fitz is still the coach of the LB, but was told if he can find better to take it lol lol. What the heck i dont understand this team, if you dont want him then fire him. Do they not have the balls here to fire someone???? I mean really, the LBs have not been that great anyways, so if you dont want Fitz then fire him already!!!

Well, it says:

The Bengals have not let linebackers coach Jeff FitzGerald go. He's been given permission to look for other opportunities.

That sounds to me less like the Bengals don't want FitzGerald and more like he would prefer to leave.

Well, it says:

The Bengals have not let linebackers coach Jeff FitzGerald go. He's been given permission to look for other opportunities.

That sounds to me less like the Bengals don't want FitzGerald and more like he would prefer to leave.

True, and whatever there are some young talented LBs here that are not playing like they could be. So if he wants to leave then so be it. If he dosnt want to be here, then why wait let him go now????? Still dont understand the bengals thinking

Well, it says:

True, and whatever there are some young talented LBs here that are not playing like they could be. So if he wants to leave then so be it. If he dosnt want to be here, then why wait let him go now????? Still dont understand the bengals thinking

This doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't want to be in Cincy. But, if he can get a higher salary or better position elsewhere, then why wouldn't be go for it? They're just doing the polite thing by allowing him to interview.

Well, it says:

This doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't want to be in Cincy. But, if he can get a higher salary or better position elsewhere, then why wouldn't be go for it? They're just doing the polite thing by allowing him to interview.

I wonder if somebody called about him, or if his agent is calling around for him???? Either way if he does go it wont upset me, and if he stays then i hope he can finally get something out of these young LBs