Chad Watch

membengal

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you will, that s**t takes balls of steel. People die doing that stuff. I actually gained some respect for him on that.

Say what you will, that s**t takes balls of steel. People die doing that stuff. I actually gained some respect for him on that.

Ok, it shows yet another example where Chad brings stupid attention to himself for no reason.

The next question is, what if they really are depending on Chad this season and he got hurt in this little stunt ??

What if they are holding on to Chad in case (see when) AJ Green holds out and he got hurt ??

So I could care less about his balls, it's just another example of why I want him gone and for me, if there were any more respect to lose and it wasn't all gone, this would quantify as one of those times I lost some.

F*CK YOU CHAD !!!

Well, I suppose you will gain even more respect for him when he announces he will run across I-75 at rush hour, and later dive into a vat filled with black mambas

What a brave, brave, BRAVE man he is

oh, and....

F*CK YOU CHAD !!!

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Brown still won't answer the question of whether Chad will be in stripes this year but does say he should quit riding bulls and focus on football "because we want a football player."

/>http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2011/05/24/mike-brown-on-chad-football-should-be-the-focus

Brown still won't answer the question of whether Chad will be in stripes this year but does say he should quit riding bulls and focus on football "because we want a football player."

/>http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2011/05/24/mike-brown-on-chad-football-should-be-the-focus

Yea really, im done with Chad no matter what, i cant stand him anymore. He is more worried about other things in life then football, he should do himself a favor and just retire. I miss Chad Johnson, Chad Ochostinko is just horrible

No kidding Army. Mike suddenly notices his pet receiver isn't focusing on football?

Mike Brown, get Chad out of here before he wrecks the chemistry that should develop between AJ Green, Simpson, Shipley, Gresham, and Andy Dalton.

That's a first, a second, a third, a first, and a second. All at risk because you can't let go of your man child. I don't think I can stand to watch Chad f**k that whole group up as he cries for attention, demonstrates crappy route running, and just generally focuses on his celebrity career instead of football.

And in regards to his rodeo stint, how many of us heard the refrain, "He danced for those at minstrel shows and county fairs,"? Chad's getting close.

First he turns down would could have netted them 2 first round picks and after 3 years of Chad focusing on ANYTHING but football, he says:

"We want a football player".

Sh*t Mike, you could have had a whole bunch of football players had you just traded his sorry ass when you had the chance.

You know, the ones who actually WANT to dedicate themselves to do what it takes to win ??

Time to stop living on Chad's past accomplishments. He's not that player anymore and hasn't been for some time.

I still like the idea of Chad punching a pig for charity. I'm not joking.

Hear me out.

There's a crowd because there always is. There's cameras by the dozens. A boxing ring, a pig, and Chad. Plus all the trimmings and hanger-ons. Chad fluff.

Better yet, there are weeks of ads promoting the event. Chad in the hospital with sick kids...promising each of them that he'd punch a pig for them. Some would be horrified, of course, but Chad's so likeable and those kids really want to live.

Fast forward. The odd electricity of fight night. Chad facing off against a tightly restrained pig. Let's say a spotted Poland China boar. Or maybe a Duroc named Fred.

Chad hits the pig with everything he's got...including all of the power and skills he developed training with professional boxers. He crushes the porcine face without mercy....and for charity.

After punching the pig Chad celebrates as only Chad would.

It would be glorious. In fact, I think the sight of Chad punching a pig for charity would be the highlite of his entire career.

Over at CJ, Jason interviews Reggie Kelly, who says he would be surprised if Chad was let go.

"I can't see how Chad wouldn't be a Bengal in 2011, I really can't," he said when we talked on the phone on Monday. "Unless something would just go extremely out of this world, i guess you can say left field, so to speak. But I can't see a way that he won't be a part of this team, because, to be honest with you, a lot of people don't really understand Chad. They don't know him the way that we know him within the locker room. He's a great player, very experienced, very talented. All that wisdom and all that knowledge that he has, he can definitely help a young guy like A.J. Green."

"It's hard for players to come in and transition from the college ranks to the NFL ranks," Kelly said. "You need a veteran guy that's there to show you the ropes, so to speak. To teach you the X's and O's and to teach you the little things it's going to take to be a pro, and I think Chad can definitely do that for young A.J. Green, along with making big plays alongside him as well. I foresee him coming back and if he doesn't I'll be totally surprised."

Chad the mentor ??

Wow, how far off must the fanbase be in order for that to even be a reasonable thought process for anyone to consider ??

I recall the youngers guys saying that about TJ when he was here, but never once heard that brought up when speaking of Chad.

Maybe Reggie is just trying to keep the peace. Don't know..

Chad the mentor ??

Reggie Kelly the GM?

We all agree stuff like this defines at least ONE of the reasons this franchise sucks so hard and so often. But knowing something to be true isn't enough to change things. So yeah, keeping Chad would be both mind numbingly stupid and well within the standard operating practices of this franchise.

We're weird like that.

That said, there's a uniform that needs to be filled on Sunday and we've already got a guy who fits the clothing. Not to mention the teams pro shop has racks and racks of clothing with that guys clown name plastered on the back that they've already marked down 70%.