Chad Watch

membengal

Soooo, Next year ,if it happens, will be the same as this year personnel wise possibly.

You all know we will make the playoffs. Its almost guaranteed. Of course, one and done.

Brat will be given an extension, so will Carson and Marvin.

We get a first place schedule for the next year and BAM 3-13.(though maybe the world will end and we will be spared the misery) Start the cycle over, and over, and over.

I made comments last offseason that it was the best ever. This year, so far...worst offseason ever.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just reading on Reedys twitter an article, where Chad is already flirting with the Pats to be apart of there team lol lol.

Just wait for Super Bowl week. It could be unbearable.

So true my hope is he keeps whatever his problems are to himself......... :lmao: I just cant wait to see what his future holds my hope is its just not here

So true my hope is he keeps whatever his problems are to himself......... :lmao: I just cant wait to see what his future holds my hope is its just not here

I wish ill on Chad. But whatever ill I could wish on Chad will be outdone by his new hoochie, who managed to help Antoine Walker bankrupt himself. Here's to the same fate for Chad. If I see him on the street holding a cup two years after retiring, I'll drop something in it. Probably won't be legal tender, though.

http://cincinnati.co...to-new-england/

Ochocinco tweeted to The Boston Herald's Ian Rapoport – "PePe and Bill #EPIC."

Doesn't something like this qualify as some type of tampering? This whole thing really pisses me off. A few weeks ago he was begging on Twitter for the team to pick up his option. WTF is this now? How'd that TO thing turn out this year? What a joke.

http://cincinnati.co...-and-ochocinco/

As for Ochocinco, Lewis said that he was under contract and that his future would be a discussion for down the line.

When asked though what he thought of Ochocinco's tweet to a Boston reporter on Monday that the pairing of 85 and Bill Belichick would be "epic", Lewis fired a pretty good shot at his receiver.

"No one was talking about him. He couldn't stand that," Lewis said. "You want them to talk about you, go win football games."

Ochocinco, who would be going into his 11th season, is scheduled to make $6 million this season but all of it is in base salary, meaning the team could cut him without owing him anything.

"You want them to talk about you, go win football games."

And when Chad heard or read the above statement, his reaction was probably:

What does that mean ?? :blink:

No, it'll be another "I just got thrown under the bus" comment.

To quote you AB, "F**K YOU CHAD!"

PFT seems to think Chad will end up in Oakland with Hue

Not that he can comment since Chad's under contract (and that would be tampering), but does anybody think Hue would kick off his career as head coach by adding Chad to that mess? Oakland's always enough of a train wreck on their own, doesn't seem like that's something a rookie head coach would need.

PFT seems to think Chad will end up in Oakland with Hue

Not that he can comment since Chad's under contract (and that would be tampering), but does anybody think Hue would kick off his career as head coach by adding Chad to that mess? Oakland's always enough of a train wreck on their own, doesn't seem like that's something a rookie head coach would need.

Might as well let him start things off right. Tom Cable popped one of his assistants while he was there so why not bring Chad in to take another swing at Jackson. That would be a perfect place to finish up his career.

:boxing::chair::pokey::starwars:

VH-1 Announces Second Season of The Tournament Dating Show

New Host, New Girls, Same Fun

January 21, 2011

[New York]

Written by Paul Myfinger

Now that Chad Ochocinco is engaged to be married to a money grubbing whore, and increasingly faced with criticism that he pays too little attention to his football career, the powers that be at VH-1 have decided to drop Ochocinco from the second season of his own dating show. And you'll never guess who they picked to replace him.

At a gala press event held in the ballroom of the glitzy Ritz Carlton VH-1 executives announced Bill Clinton would replace Chad Ochocinco as the object of affection of 42 women in the second season of a televised controversial dating tournament. As viewers of the show may recall last seasons controvery stemmed from rumors suggesting Chad Ochocinco didn't like black women and eliminated all of them early, as well as rumors that all of the eventual finalists were hand picked by the shows producers rather than Chad himself.

"I assure you, Bill Clinton loves black women." said VH-1 producer Todd Smarmy. "Furthermore, he's made it perfectly clear that he's happy to date (cough) any finalist we producers might pick."

Smarmy went on to say that the number of contestants would once agin be based upon the players number, drawing laughter from the assembled crowd. "Everyone knows Chad by the uniform number he wears so it was a natural we started last seasons show with 85 girls. Likewise, everyone knows Bill Clinton is a player who just so happens to be the 42nd President of the United States, so this season we'll begin the show with just 42 girls. Besides, the smaller pool of contestants will allow Mr.Clinton to spend more time in the hot tub with each girl."

As for Ochocinco, he insists he hasn't been fired from his own show. "Now that I'm engaged to a money grubbing whore it wouldn't be proper for me to be the central figure in a dating show. However, I'm now going to be host of the show, sorta doing the Seacrest thing. It's still my show. However, it's only fitting that I play Robin to Bill Clinton's Batman."

VH-1 executives said the show will begin filming in two weeks, will debut sometime in late June, and is expected to be cancelled in early July.

[AP Wire Services]