CONFIRMED: Brat Fired

membengal

I hope it was someone just being a ass.... and messing around

I just find this very strange, because it seemed like during the press confrense and everything else you read, the Bengals want to change on offense the most. Heck even Hobson reports that the rumors are all about the offense. Something just seems strange to me on this one. I hope too somebody is saying something stupid.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has crossed my mind that they are playing it down to get to coach the Senior Bowl. It's doubtful they would get to do that if they fired Brat before then. Considering how small the teams scouting department is, they need the senior bowl to get a handle on the draft.

WTF? How the hell can anyone in this organization not realize how bad they are????

It has crossed my mind that they are playing it down to get to coach the Senior Bowl. It's doubtful they would get to do that if they fired Brat before then. Considering how small the teams scouting department is, they need the senior bowl to get a handle on the draft.

WTF? How the hell can anyone in this organization not realize how bad they are????

Nah, man, you must have missed Mikey's press conference. The Bengals have the 10th best scouting department in the league, didntcha know?

Nah, man, you must have missed Mikey's press conference. The Bengals have the 10th best scouting department in the league, didntcha know?

I caught the whole damn thing. I was almost angry enough to get on a plane, fly back to the states and smash his head in. I couldn't believe he spouted that nonsense. Well I mean I could, but the fact that he did....Nothing has changed, if anything it's worse now.

Reedy says that he has heard the same thing as Willie (and not from Willy) and is trying to confirm.

http://twitter.com/j...208518936961025

As of this morning Reedy has been unable to confirm. He spoke to two linebackers that haven't heard anything about Fitz being fired and says he hears that coaching evaluations are still underway.

If someone can link directly to the tweet, that'd be cool. Twitter is blocked at the school I teach at. Yay censorship!

Reedy says that he has heard the same thing as Willie (and not from Willy) and is trying to confirm.

As of this morning Reedy has been unable to confirm. He spoke to two linebackers that haven't heard anything about Fitz being fired and says he hears that coaching evaluations are still underway.

If someone can link directly to the tweet, that'd be cool. Twitter is blocked at the school I teach at. Yay censorship!

What i dont understand is the bengals never relese anything till it happens or after it happens. I have not see anything about this anywhere else. Im not saying its true, knowing the bengals it probably is, but i figured we would have heard something somewhere else???

Yea i looked on twitter Reedy says what you wrote. He also said that coaches are still being evaluated. Not sure how to link it on here, but just letting you know what you heard was true!

Yea i looked on twitter Reedy says what you wrote. He also said that coaches are still being evaluated. Not sure how to link it on here, but just letting you know what you heard was true!

It's like that episode of the Office in which Michael has to fire someone and calls just about every person in his office while getting the nerve to do it.

Random quotes in no particular order...

"Many are wanted. Few are needed." --- Paul Brown

"Smell this and tell me if it stinks." --- HairOnFire

"No, it does not stink" --- Dhani Jones

"Those who learn patience are richly rewarded....eventually." --- Confucious

"In chaos there is order. In order their is chaos." --- Sun Tzu

"No, I'm pretty sure it stinks." --- HairOnFire

I'm now nearly convinced Brat's going nowhere. I'm steadily releasing my rage at convenient intervals and preparing myself for the struggle of assessing his 2011 offense with objectivity.

The tiny fraction of my brain still with any hope left hasn't silenced completely though.

I'm now nearly convinced Brat's going nowhere. I'm steadily releasing my rage at convenient intervals and preparing myself for the struggle of assessing his 2011 offense with objectivity.

The tiny fraction of my brain still with any hope left hasn't silenced completely though.

I can only hope that Marvin, Brat and even Carson perform a sincere and honest assessment of this team's offensive shortcomings and strengths and make changes to the playbook accordingly. Otherwise we are doomed to repeat this cluster once again.

It is interesting to read the obit on Tiger Johnson and the creativity that he and Jim McNally had with that O-line. I had forgotten but they finished in the top 5 in rushing for 5 straight years during Wyche's tenure. Yet everyone thinks of Sam as this offensive innovator and pass-happy guru. With or without Benson, I wouldn't be against them drafting a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round and making running the ball be the focal point of this team again. But they need some help on the O-line to make that happen.

I refer to another Joe Reedy Tweet:

I can't remember a week where one franchise in pro sports could potentially do everything wrong on such an epic and grand scale

That about sums it up.

This is off-topic I admit, but with the Bengals in stall mode I'm going to further indulge myself. Please forgive.

Does any college team have cheerleaders as routinely stunning as the Oregon Ducks? (Thanks Kaz)

You can't see it but I bet that giant duck had a boner.

Oregon does have some of the hottest if not the hottest in college,It's a nice perk compared to our Ben-gals ><

03.jpg

Awwwwww ya ^_^

PS,Bengals are coaching the Senior Bowl North Squad

This is off-topic I admit, but with the Bengals in stall mode I'm going to further indulge myself. Please forgive.

Does any college team have cheerleaders as routinely stunning as the Oregon Ducks? (Thanks Kaz)

You can't see it but I bet that giant duck had a boner.

All hail the bonermiester? :o

/>http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-to-coach-Jan-29-Senior-Bowl/3cdb427d-2bfd-4af5-8253-922006f1788d

This comment caught my attention. Maybe Willie is right.

From all indications, things are fluid at Paul Brown Stadium and nothing is set in stone. With several staffs league-wide in the process of making changes, and not just those looking for head coaches, the Bengals are apparently waiting see which dominos fall as they continue to evaluate their coaches, scheme, and personnel.

/>http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-to-coach-Jan-29-Senior-Bowl/3cdb427d-2bfd-4af5-8253-922006f1788d

This comment caught my attention. Maybe Willie is right.

From all indications, things are fluid at Paul Brown Stadium and nothing is set in stone. With several staffs league-wide in the process of making changes, and not just those looking for head coaches, the Bengals are apparently waiting see which dominos fall as they continue to evaluate their coaches, scheme, and personnel.

Or maybe Willie was wrong. Who knows but know where in there does it say they are keeping all there coaches, except the LB coach. I dont think the Bengals have any idea of what they are going to do. Something could happen, or maybe nothing will!!