CONFIRMED: Brat Fired

membengal

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it odd that the local media feels so confident that Brat is a goner.

I'm not sure anyone other than maybe an asst or two will be let go at this point.

Mike Brown sounded as stubborn and idiotic as ever, there's nothing new there, Brat and Alexander are his tenured guys, he likes them, and he likely doesn't hold them any more accountable for things than he does himself or anyone else around him who's not a player.

Marvin seems like a guy desperate for a job, willing to concede, and tow the line.

I sure hope you guys can will Brat out somehow.

I find it odd that the local media feels so confident that Brat is a goner.

I find it odd that the media, local and national, think that fan outrage or apathy matters a whit to the FO.

Ticket revenues are a non-issue. All the NFL ticket revenue goes into a single pot now for equal distribution, so not selling a few thousand tickets hurts Mikey about as much as it hurts you or me to toss a couple cents into the "take a penny, leave a penny" cup at the gas station.

Luxury boxes? Cut an Odom or a Geathers -- or both -- and you more than make up for any losses on that front. And lots of fans would cheer to boot.

Brat might get canned, he might not, but I don't think that what us fans want means bupkis to the FO.

I don't think Bratkowski is going to be fired. :(

I think he will be.

I worry he won't be.

I give opinions based upon both feelings.

And no, I've never once assumed the Bengals care how I feel.

I'm used to disappointment.

I'm Bengal.

Last, unlike Paul Daugherty and the like I don't need to be reminded that this is Mike Brown's team.

In fact, it's painfully obvious it isn't my team when I'm forced to pay for the privilege of watching it.

I am not responsible for this.

I control nothing, least of all my own anger and frustration.

I'm Bengal.

Minute by minute I check my phone, hoping to see the deed done and announced through twitter. Does hope dim? It does not. I have decided it will be all the sweeter when it comes.

If it does happen it sounds like its going to be a long process. So we could be waiting awhile.

If Willie Anderson has any idea what he's talking about, then there are going to be a lot of disappointed Bengals fans...

/>http://twitter.com/WillAnderson79/status/23202886510968832

Don't know if I'm late but I just received word no changes on Bengals Staff except Linebackers coach

CincyJungle: RT @WillAnderson79: Don't know if I'm late but I just received word no changes on Bengals Staff except Linebackers coach
Edited by HoosierCat
something's buggy in your coding sky, I left it in case you wantd to try and fix...in the meantime here's what he's talking about.

Fitzgerald is a solid coach seriously if he is fired and Brast isn't i'm going postal.

Well, I dunno about Fitz being that solid of a coach, I haven't seen our LB corps do much despite a 1st and 2nd round pick...but yeah he's hardly the heart of the problem.

Fitzgerald is a solid coach seriously if he is fired and Brast isn't i'm going postal.

Well, I dunno about Fitz being that solid of a coach, I haven't seen our LB corps do much despite a 1st and 2nd round pick...but yeah he's hardly the heart of the problem.

Wasn't Keith Drafted Before Fitz showed up? I'd say Hayes is biggest concern for me on Defensive Staff then Fitz But BJ Has played Great Keith & Rey have been solid Dhani is just simply slow.If they feel his head needs to roll why is it his and no one elses o_O

Its not even close to the problem, sure the defense wasnt that great this year, but offense has been lacking for sometime now!!!

You wanna bring in a better LB coach, fine, but then you better fix the problem on the other side of the ball as well. Marvin has stated in many of his statements, that the offense is a big problem. Both Mike and Marvin said there will be changes, and if firing the LB coach is all they got then this team org really has issues, worse then what i thought!!!

Carson Palmer didnt even want to comment on Marvin coming back, no wonder he didnt i dont think he wants the same coaches here anymore. In 08 he stated that there should be coaching changes but there never was, no is the time to do it, and if you dont you are really letting down fans who actully want to see something happen!

Reedy says that he has heard the same thing as Willie (and not from Willy) and is trying to confirm.

/>http://twitter.com/joereedy/status/23208518936961025

Another season of Bratkowski? How bad does his offense have to fail for Mike to fire him? Mike's not running a football team, he's running a social club.

Reedy says that he has heard the same thing as Willie (and not from Willy) and is trying to confirm.

/>http://twitter.com/joereedy/status/23208518936961025

Another season of Bratkowski? How bad does his offense have to fail for Mike to fire him? Mike's not running a football team, he's running a social club.

In other news, the coaches will no longer travel to games on the team plane. They will be using a short yellow bus instead.

I just cant believe that if Marvin really had a say in this that he would want this whole coaching staff back.

All these problems with Carson, and everything is ok....really i must be missing something here!

If this is all true this team will lose alot of fans, and alot of people in the seats.