Sugar Bowl

21-7 what? Thank goodness for the corrupt NCAA not handing out suspensions

It cuts into their TV profits. ^_^

Exactly, and would anyone want to watch OSU/ ARK if it wan't billed as Pryor vs. Mallett?

At the moment Pryor is looking much better than Mallett.

Pryor had a good game, Mallet not so but I thought Cameron Heyward for Ohio State looked excellent last night.

Mallett gave the game back to OSU after the refs handed it to Arkansas with that safety call.

Anyway around, you could go back and forth on this one. There were almost 10 dropped passes on the part of Ark WR's and 2 that could have resulted in TD's. Then again, that's part of the game and OSU was relentless in it's pass rush all game long. Mallett doesn't impress me in the least in regards to the NFL and is less mobile than Carson in the pocket. Heyward ?? Beastly...

Mallett gave the game back to OSU after the refs handed it to Arkansas with that safety call.

Anyway around, you could go back and forth on this one. There were almost 10 dropped passes on the part of Ark WR's and 2 that could have resulted in TD's. Then again, that's part of the game and OSU was relentless in it's pass rush all game long. Mallett doesn't impress me in the least in regards to the NFL and is less mobile than Carson in the pocket. Heyward ?? Beastly...

Mallett reminds me a lot of Ryan Leaf