Bengals at Ravens Week 17 2010 Season Game Thread

membengal

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. ANOTHER INT by Palmer. Jerkoff.

Stop it. He is trying real hard out there.

Bad throw... Stop forcing it. Again. and again.

Watch that play again. The Ravens rushed three, the Bengals left 6 in to block, yet one guy comes in unblocked to Carson's right side. That's sorry ass coaching folks.

Carlos Dunlap is impressive. The Bengals now have a pass rush because of him. On Nelson's INT, the guy on Dunlap was called for holding. The Ravens are leaving a back in to chip him but he's still getting pressure. In addition he's getting downfield to make tackles and recover fumbles. That's huge

Carlos Dunlap is impressive. The Bengals now have a pass rush because of him. On Nelson's INT, the guy on Dunlap was called for holding. The Ravens are leaving a back in to chip him but he's still getting pressure. In addition he's getting downfield to make tackles and recover fumbles. That's huge

Ya Emergence of Dunlap is nice to have a REAL passrusher...I'm wondering if MJ will be DE or LB next year.

PS,Nice play MJ making oher look like the scrub he is.

So you guys who got on the Palmer band wagon last week because he had a good game still think he's a super star again? 2 int's and zero TD's so far! Palmer is done and I say it's time to trade him to AZ or MN or who ever will take him! I'm puller for Denver to win; that should get us the #2 or # 3 pick!!!

Well I was happy to see Carson look good next week I never changed my stance on QB if Luck is available you take him :P Newton Well I'd consider him but we need a option B even if Carson is playing like a probowler he's 31 and known for being nicked up.

NFL.com is reporting Marvin Lewis is on the short list of candidates to take over the University of Pittsburgh's football program, a league source said Sunday.

I could easily see that.

I could see him go to Oakland...

NFL.com is reporting Marvin Lewis is on the short list of candidates to take over the University of Pittsburgh's football program, a league source said Sunday.

I could easily see that.

I could see him go to Oakland...

Oakland would be interesting they have a young talented Defense, and they already have a OC he could mesh with Hue Jackson.

PS,I'd feel a bit bad for marvin though going from the worst NFL owner to the 2nd but atleast Al wants to win he's just crazy when it comes to combine results.