Bengals-Chargers Gameday Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, it's like I told you a few weeks ago. We had the number two pick in the bag and the Bengals go and win a few games at the end. All this does is let Brown know that we've improved and there is no need for any change. We might even place the Franch tag on TO! Palmer won't be traded, the Coaching staff will be back and all of us will be, we'll doing what we did all season long. wondering when we're going to make changes to improve this team. I love to win but I'd rather see changes that will get us into the hunt for the Super Bowl!

Well guys, it's like I told you a few weeks ago. We had the number two pick in the bag and the Bengals go and win a few games at the end. All this does is let Brown know that we've improved and there is no need for any change. We might

Yup...Brat Will be written off as a Genius for the last 2 weeks Marvin Lewis will return because he'll be the cheapest option for mike Brown.

PS,Denver won Glad to see that.

woah, just fired up atdhe.net, and my Bungles are winning against SD? what is this dream i'm in?

A post Christmas wet one! :lol:

I've had worse. GO BENGALS!

Absolutely. I'll take back to back wins anyday!

Definitely. guys... we beat the Chargers :D

on a side note, i'd take a few of your Holiday Hotties as well... :D

woah, just fired up atdhe.net, and my Bungles are winning against SD? what is this dream i'm in?

A post Christmas wet one! :lol:

I've had worse. GO BENGALS!

Absolutely. I'll take back to back wins anyday!

Definitely. guys... we beat the Chargers :D

on a side note, i'd take a few of your Holiday Hotties as well... :D

Help yourself. it's Christmas! ^_^

No what we learned today is that this team is better off without the two divas who care more about there TV show then the football field! We learned that when Carson dosnt have those two fools out there and he is not trying to force the ball, and they attempt to run the ball Carson looks pretty darn good!!!

Without those two fools Brat can actully call a football game, and a pretty good one at that. He actully shows he can run the ball and stick with it even if its not working that great!

All of this makes me wonder how these guys would have looked if they got there chance earlier, and for that i blame this coaching staff for not seeing these guys earlier!!!!

Great game, but they just likely played themselves out of a top 5 pick.....and even worse, probably gave Brat another year....DAMN

I believe they are now at No. 4.

Carolina has the 1 spot all but sewn up.

Denver won today but so did we so they stay at 2.

Buffalo I believe bumps into the 3 spot ahead of us based on strength of sked (tho that needs to be recalculated after this week)

and we are 4.

teams after that are all 5 win + teams.

Norv Turner is probably going to be fired...But will heads roll in cinci? never.

Never really liked Turner as a head coach, but if he goes, the GM (and even owner) should too....As they most likely would have made the playoffs had they signed McNeil and Jackson before the season.....well, that and kept Kassim Osgood, their special teams never really recovered from that loss

Great game, but they just likely played themselves out of a top 5 pick.....and even worse, probably gave Brat another year....DAMN

I still think we are a top 5 pick with Denver & lions winning but ya It saved Bratowski's job even though it should cost it instead for not using these guys like these for the past 14 weeks.

Bills 4-11

Bengals 4-11

Browns 5-10

Denver 4-11

Cowboys 5-10

Lions 5-10

Vikings 5-10(Soon)

Cardinals 5-10

49ers 5-10

Panthers 2-13

So really just depends how we do next week with a loss we are top 5 with a Win we probably drop anywhere from 2-6 spots.

I believe they are now at No. 4.

Carolina has the 1 spot all but sewn up.

Denver won today but so did we so they stay at 2.

Buffalo I believe bumps into the 3 spot ahead of us based on strength of sked (tho that needs to be recalculated after this week)

and we are 4.

teams after that are all 5 win + teams.

Yeah, but the Bengals might just mess around and win against the Ravens next week too.