Blaming It All On Chad and T.O.

COB

screw cedric benson.

I think it was late 3rd, maybe early 4th quarter, Ced on two runs gets the ball, has to plant both feet to stop as there is no hole, he bounces like a madman to the side, and accelerates for a gain. And that's from a guy who runs with power. How many times is that first contact behind the line and he still gets a gain out of it?

I agree the fumbling is not acceptable, but I dont know how you can say screw Ced Benson. He is a team player, gives full effort on every play, and just plays hardnosed football no matter what. That kind of thing is needed in Cincinnati. I hope they sign him.

Benson fumbling bothers me big time, but the way he dances around in the backfield makes me scream at the TV. I just wish he find the hole, or follow his blockers and run as fast as he can through the hole. Everytime he dances around he is always caught from behind.

As far as Chad and TO are concerned, i say see you later dont want them here anymore. Listen to Simpsons video on bengals website, there is a guy who wants to help this team win! The other two fools are more worried about TV ect, its time for the change! I have not see Carson look so comfortable in along time, its like Carson didnt have to think. The WR went to exactly where Carson wanted them to go, and Carson threw it right to them. First time in along time i actully enjoyed a Bengals game, thanks to guys who want to help this team win. NO MORE DRAMA!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benson just sounds hypocritical and immature, that statement of his has to cause some waves with Chad/Marvin.

I agree with what he said, but he sounds just as bad as Buttman and Robin, when he was complaining earlier and has had issues in the past (as recently as this off-season, when he got a little too friendly with someone's girlfriend). Seems like a team of small cliques.

Just tired of these guys, don't care how good they are anymore, they always let you down in the end, tired of "Mike Brown players."

Ced blamed it all on Chad and T.O., now he's looking like a prophet. Those dysfunctional personalities messed this team up, and I take today's win over the Chargers as more evidence in support of that.

Yup. Consider...

Without Ocho and Owens for an entire game Palmer produces another clean turnover free game. None of the familiar miscommunication we've grown accustomed to. None of the indecisive throws. No sideline blowups or back and forth over who didn't read a hot read correctly. Instead, without the divas Palmer has his first 4 TD game since 2005. And even more important, Palmer was seen smiling again.

And why not smile? For the first time this season the Bengals won through the air.

As for Benson, I loved it. In fact, I loved it even though it wasn't working for more than 2 yards a pop. I loved 25 bruising carries that forced the Chargers defense to defend the run all game long....even though they were whipping it. I loved full backfields on 3rd and short, I loved Bernard Scott bursting his way out of the doghouse, and I loved having a FB on most plays, even when the FB wasn't a FB.

But mostly I loved the way this team has finally cast off it's clown shoes and allowed me to root for the Bengals again.

Ced blamed it all on Chad and T.O., now he's looking like a prophet. Those dysfunctional personalities messed this team up, and I take today's win over the Chargers as more evidence in support of that.

Yup. Consider...

Without Ocho and Owens for an entire game Palmer produces another clean turnover free game. None of the familiar miscommunication we've grown accustomed to. None of the indecisive throws. No sideline blowups or back and forth over who didn't read a hot read correctly. Instead, without the divas Palmer has his first 4 TD game since 2005. And even more important, Palmer was seen smiling again.

And why not smile? For the first time this season the Bengals won through the air.

As for Benson, I loved it. In fact, I loved it even though it wasn't working for more than 2 yards a pop. I loved 25 bruising carries that forced the Chargers defense to defend the run all game long....even though they were whipping it. I loved full backfields on 3rd and short, I loved Bernard Scott bursting his way out of the doghouse, and I loved having a FB on most plays, even when the FB wasn't a FB.

But mostly I loved the way this team has finally cast off it's clown shoes and allowed me to root for the Bengals again.

It is like a breath of fresh air! Watching this team run the ball, even when they are not successful at it, but they keep grinding it. Notice how that opened up passing lanes for Carson, notice how they were bringing there safties up, and were able to get the WRs down the field.

How about Carson on the same page with these young WRs, notice how they actully tried for the ball even if it didnt hit there hands. How about when they saw the pressure coming, they actully came back for the ball to help Carson out.

How about when they showed Carson on the sidelines, how he was actully smiling and having a good time with his o-line, and his WR, for the first time in awhile it actully looked like Carson was having fun out there. It looked like Carson was young again!

So yea i think it was a breath of fresh air, not only for the fans, but also for Carson Palmer!

How about Carson on the same page with these young WRs, notice how they actully tried for the ball even if it didnt hit there hands. How about when they saw the pressure coming, they actully came back for the ball to help Carson out.

How about when they showed Carson on the sidelines, how he was actully smiling and having a good time with his o-line, and his WR, for the first time in awhile it actully looked like Carson was having fun out there. It looked like Carson was young again!

So yea i think it was a breath of fresh air, not only for the fans, but also for Carson Palmer!

Amazing how all of a sudden no one is saying his shoulder/elbow or knee is bothersome

Amazing how all of a sudden no one is saying his shoulder/elbow or knee is bothersome

That's because there's alot of simpletons out there that don't understand that football isn't played in a vaccuum. Everything affects everything. Recievers, o-line, play calling, run game, o-coordinator, etc. This is why team chemistry is so important. It's why teams can go from 12-4 to 4-12 and from 2-14 to 10-6. It's also why Jon Kitna and Ryan Fitzpatrick can be solid QB's all of the sudden.

"Palmer throws interceptions! Get rid of Palmer! (Grunts. Opens can of Coors Light) Palmer sucks, he can't get the ball to his receivers! Draft a new rookie QB! (Grunt)."

Palmer is no Tom Brady but give him some stability, i.e. players that want to play, around him and he's a top tier QB.

Today showed just how top teir huh?

Today showed me this team can still win without the two losers on the field.

Simpson and Caldwell are so much better then the two old farts that they had in there earlier. They are so much faster and such a better route then the other two. Not to mention how Carson is on the same page with these two guys, and the rookies!!

I think Lap said it best, its like a breating in fresh air, watching these two young guys out here actully blocking in the running game, actully being where they are supposed to be. Playing hard, running hard, and showing that they want to help this team win.

So yea im pretty excited to have these two guys here, and its time to get rid of divas who play for themselves!!!