Peter Warrick signed by Cincinnati!

kayaker0678

The Cincinnati Commandos that is! Sick of the bengals loosing ways? Come out this spring and watch the Cincinnati Commandos play Indoor football at the historic Cincinnati Gardens!

The commandos won the CIFL Championship last year and look to repeat with home grown talent Tyler Sheehan. They also have former Bengals Peter Warrick and Reggie Myles.

Check them out at www.cincinnaticommandos.com

At this time I am not affiliated with the commandos but in full discloser I do want to become a part of their marketing team.

But wait....there's more, my darling Hair.......

S P I D E R M A N

is on the team

To wit: http://cincinnaticommandos.com/team/coaching-staff/coach-peter-parker/

It's weird to see my former school NKU get a mention there. ^_^

@TJJackoff mind ur own biz, u fool. Google Ryan King or Andy Stuckert. Ryan roomed with Jay Cutler all through college and was a starting OL man for Vandy. Andy played D2. Both graduated '01 from Fairfield High with me. I played school ball with these guys since junior high... Both are Commandos starters along with several other players I am friends with through different levels of football that I played... Yes, including flag football during the winter months in indoor leagues... u make yourself look so stupid.

• 2 weeks later...