Bengals v Browns Gameday Thread

jjakq27

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about that they won without needing the divas today. They got back to running the ball, the o-line played awsome, and Carson had time to throw, and spread the ball around. Redzone offense sucked of course, but i was still happy with the offense played. I feel they can get rid of the Divas and still be ok!!!

How about that they won without needing the divas today.

Chad was there.

For alittle bit he was, but he did leave with his ankle then. However he didnt do much, and he didnt need to. So there for get rid of him, and TO i would be so happy. Let the young guys play the rest of the way, let them get better. See how Carson plays with them the rest of the way.

Just got in from the village xmas party for the kiddies (guess who was Santa - drunken, flatulent and being himself????). Glad to see the Benagls won - thats a rare feeling - haven't read the threads to see if they played well or not, don't care - a win is a win! WHO DEY!!!! Crack open a beer and slip up Mrs Christmas's chimney tonight!!!!!!! WoooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooWhooooooooooDeyyyyyyyyyyy

I can hardly believe it - the Bengals finally drafted two star-level performers on the defensive line - and in the same year, to boot!

W O O T!

On the other hand, I don't think Michael Johnson has done anything of note. He's the poster boy for unrealized potential, I think. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Right now, we can line up a star DE, a star DT, and a fairly effective DT (either Sims despite his bneheaded play last week, or Peko). We dont get effective play at the other DE spot, no matter who has manned it (Frostee the Slowman, Geathers, MJ, or Fanene). If they could get that one additional effective player, this d-line could truly be special next year.

And it looks like we might have our #1 WR after all, good to see OchoNoshow get showed up by Caldwell

and I hear he blocks as well? what, WRs can block? who here in Cincinnati knew such a thing was possible?

I am remembering back in the spring when the word was that Caldwell was the most improved player. Sounds like he was ready to go, but like the situation with Dunlap, they decided to go with the 'proven' players (the highly compensated Two Loon Platoon) instead

Even better than that, the team showed it can win by going back to what it did last year - run the freakin' ball

All that said, I do fully realize that this is indeed the long predicted 'dead brat bounce' that will give MB unfounded hope, basis for staying the course, and making few if any changes in 2011.

So my gloom now returns.