Bengals v Browns Gameday Thread

jjakq27

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that jump play in the corner... They try it way to much, and how often does it actually work?

we all know that since Carolina is winning - we may screw up our no 1 pick here if we win.

This is so true, but i have been waiting all year to see this team actully play like this. So far they are playing smart, Brat is actully calling a great game. The o-line is playing awsome giving Carson time, and running the ball like crazy. As much as i want that draft pick, i still wanna see these young guys play good.

we all know that since Carolina is winning - we may screw up our no 1 pick here if we win.

This is so true, but i have been waiting all year to see this team actully play like this. So far they are playing smart, Brat is actully calling a great game. The o-line is playing awsome giving Carson time, and running the ball like crazy. As much as i want that draft pick, i still wanna see these young guys play good.

I cant root for losses.

If the Bengals get a top 3 pick they won't sign him until the 4-5th week of the season and he won't play all year. At least this way if they win a game or two at the end of the season they get a pick in the 5-10 range and have a shot to sign him. They may not get AJ Green, but they may get Julio Jones.

If the Bengals get a top 3 pick they won't sign him until the 4-5th week of the season and he won't play all year. At least this way if they win a game or two at the end of the season they get a pick in the 5-10 range and have a shot to sign him. They may not get AJ Green, but they may get Julio Jones.

Julio Jones is still a good pick though!