Bengals-Steelers Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joseph has been hurt all year, its getting pretty annoying now!

Once again i dont expect a win so i just want to see the young guys play today, and get better. I would love to see the d-line disrupt Ben today, and Dunlap to get some more sacks! I would like to see Gresham more in the gameplan and shipley. Would have liked to seen Simpson play but i guess not

Joseph has been hurt all year, its getting pretty annoying now!

J-Joe has had foot and ankle injury issues stretching all the way back to college. In five years in the NFL he's only played a full 16 game state twice, and he's missed 11 games (and counting) over the past three seasons. While I don't want to see him leave, that injury history makes me leery of seeing the Bengals hand him top corner money.

weather report from hobs. this one will be sloppy:

The tarp came off about 90 minutes before the game, which is when the inactives are announced. It didn't look like the rain would change to snow during a day temperatures weren't expeced to get below 37 or 38 degrees. There was a steady rain during pregame and heavier rain was expected.