Northern Kentucky Rivermonsters

firemarvinNOW

Hey just found this website www.nkyrivermonsters.com Teams General Manager is former UK star Jared Lorenzen. They play at the bank of kentucky center on NKUs campus. They start play in Feb. They have already signed former UC Star Dominick Goodman and have a very impressive Coaching staff. Lovved the Commandos last year but a lot of those players are now on the Monsters, plus the commandos owners were crap last year and there coaches leave a lot to be desired. Maybe we can see good Pro Football after all.

• 3 weeks later...

Let me help you out with that miss information about the NKY RiverMonsters

The old commandos owner who was terrible now owns the Rivermonsters

The bad Coach for the Commandos is the Head coach for the RiverMonsters

The Owner of the league has been kicked out and being sued in each of his past ventures.

While it is true that the Rivermonsters do have alot of past Commandos (meaning TWO) They are making promises that I can't believe that they will keep.

Oh and Jared Lorenzen is just a figure head. He knows nothing and has no experience in the Indoor game.

The only thing they have better than the Commandos is their Arena. But the Commandos have free parking and you don't have to cross the River.

The Commandos will be back and better than ever for the 2011 season!

Let me help you out with that miss information about the NKY RiverMonsters

The old commandos owner who was terrible now owns the Rivermonsters

I cannot prove this but I was told that it was so by the commando orginization. Neither team lists all of the owners

The bad Coach for the Commandos is the Head coach for the RiverMonsters.

This is where I was gathering my info on Swain http://tinyurl.com/22nck2w

here is an exert Rodney Swanigan, permanent denial of an application for a pupil activity supervisor permit, felony abduction, felony attempted felonious assault, and misdemeanor domestic violence

Just Google anything about Haines, There isn't one thing positive about the man. All he does is create leagues and leave them in financial ruins. What league has he started that hasn't failed? AIFL? GONE

MACHL GONE. I love Indoor football and I think that there should be Indoor football in Canton and even in some of their other Cities. But Hell even Saginaw's owners have already bailed and its going to be a "League" Run team. Granted with this I am not sure if its him or not but he was coaching up in Columbus at the time of the happenings. Plus he went Psycho during a Commandos game.

The Owner of the league has been kicked out and being sued in each of his past ventures.

[b]http://www.mlive.com/sports/saginaw/index.ssf/2010/12/cloud_hangs_over_new_saginaw_s.html Article explaining how terrible Andrew Haines is

While it is true that the Rivermonsters do have alot of past Commandos (meaning TWO) They are making promises that I can't believe that they will keep.

Your right they have Goodman Bohem and Byrd. But with their Salary cap being so low there is no way they aren't paying guys under the table.

Oh and Jared Lorenzen is just a figure head. He knows nothing and has no experience in the Indoor game.

The only thing they have better than the Commandos is their Arena. But the Commandos have free parking and you don't have to cross the River.

Are you apart of the Rivermonsters? Also how is it typical that they are releasing misinformation? And again I am NOT WITH the Commandos, Just a fan trying to look out for another one. But hey if you work for the Rivermonsters, the best of luck dealing with a crook as a commish. Oh and he Builds up leagues just to sell them so Look ahead for that.

The Commandos will be back and better than ever for the 2011 season!

What we have here is an old-fashioned Rivermonsters vs. Commandos internet showdown. May the best arena football team no one's ever heard of win.

Thats sad for you COB. Its a great game filled with more exciting play than any Bengals game.

Instead of being 40 feet from the action. You can sit basically on the sidelines. My seats are up against the bench of the visiting team. I can literally touch the players if I wanted to. (Not that I would ever want to)

What we have here is an old-fashioned Rivermonsters vs. Commandos internet showdown. May the best arena football team no one's ever heard of win.

Thats sad for you COB. Its a great game filled with more exciting play than any Bengals game.

Instead of being 40 feet from the action. You can sit basically on the sidelines. My seats are up against the bench of the visiting team. I can literally touch the players if I wanted to. (Not that I would ever want to)

Columbus used to have an Arena team called the Destroyers. Unfortunately I never made it over to a game, then the league folded. Their games had a reputation for being exciting.

One funny thing about the Destroyers: Early in their history they hired Earle Bruce as head coach. Earle sort of thought Woody's 'run it between the tackles' philosophy was too wide-open. Earle was more of a 'run it between the guards' kind of guy. So I was surprised when he was hired for an Arena team, which we all know requires a timing passing game. I just looked it up on Wiki and Earle went 6-10, so maybe he didn't adapt all that well. Another odd fact, Joey Galloway owned part of the Columbus Destroyers.

Columbus used to have an Arena team called the Destroyers. Unfortunately I never made it over to a game, then the league folded. Their games had a reputation for being exciting.

One funny thing about the Destroyers: Early in their history they hired Earle Bruce as head coach. Earle sort of thought Woody's 'run it between the tackles' philosophy was too wide-open. Earle was more of a 'run it between the guards' kind of guy. So I was surprised when he was hired for an Arena team, which we all know requires a timing passing game. I just looked it up on Wiki and Earle went 6-10, so maybe he didn't adapt all that well. Another odd fact, Joey Galloway owned part of the Columbus Destroyers.

Random but really cool about Joey, I loved the AFL but the ticket prices were way to high. I love the the Commandos Ticket Prices are like 7-10 dollars