Cock Teased

HairOnFire

cos you couldn't afford her??

Actually, I offered to double her rate if she'd start washing her junk. She refused, and claimed a Scotsman would actually appreciate her natural essence. I explained that I was no Scotsman, as proven by the lack of freckles on my dick, and further explained that it wasn't the smell of her vagina that had put me off. Rather, it was the grit and bits of lamb wool within her meat flower that I couldn't abide.

Happily, like all Brits your mum is practically toothless...thereby offering a handy and satisfactory glory hole alternative.

He's a little late.

/>http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2010/12/02/game-officially-blacked-out-odom-to-ir/

Apparently he thinks he can still get it done. We'll see.

This is akin to having a pal offer to pick up the tab for the dinner that just gave you food poisoning. Uh, sure...Thanks, I guess...

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Chad's willingness to buy tickets has nothing to do with helping the fans?

We can all agree that Chad has a pathological need for attention. That need manifests itself with Chad doing almost anything to get on television.

Try to get inside Chad's pathetic mind. Buying tickets may be nothing more than buying air time. Think of Chad as a business. Lots of businesses buy large blocks of airtime, infomercials, that are nothing more than long, boring, ads. Chad may not be able to handle the thought of playing a game that won't appear on tv, so he coughs up whatever cash is needed to make sure he gets on the tube.

Still, it's intersting to me how so many of you were able to say negative things about Chad without provoking a fawning defense of Chad from Hoosier.

I see The Enabler/Apologist has finally awakened from his slumber.

Reduced to quoting yourself? Sad. But there's little need for me as long as you're willing to continue feeding the Attention Whore with fresh threads. Rock on.

Reduced to quoting yourself?

Just pointing out how predictable your excuse making has become. Granted, you made me wait a day or two this time but that's a small thing.

But there's little need for me as long as you're willing to continue feeding the Attention Whore with fresh threads.

Why quibble when we both agree there's little need for you.