Cock Teased

HairOnFire

Bengals Chad Ochocinco to retire after this season?

November 28, 2010 by Eric Schmidt

Filed under AFC North, Cincinnati Bengals, Latest News

Is Cincinnati Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco going to retire at the conclusion of this season? It seems that way from his tweet this morning. In an exchange with Warren Sapp (QBKILLA) this morning, Ochocinco tweeted, "Bruh, I'm gonna be on the tube with you next year, I can't take it no more boss, my heart can't take any more losing (its my fault)"

It appears there is a chance Arizona's Larry Fitgerald may be looking to leave the Cardinals. I don't think anyone here will say he's not a top receiver in the NFL, plus he's not the type to start any BS reality shows.

Chad Johnson retired about three years ago. The Ochocinco fellow is just now getting the news.

Maybe he can take his "talents" to South Beach and chill with LeBron and the rest of the wanna-bees.

As for Larry F., I'd take that guy in a heartbeat. If Carson's the guy here, trade that pick to Arizona right now for LF. If not, go get Mr. Luck.

How will it all end for Chad?

He obviously doesn't care about football. But he has a huge need for attention and the limelight.

It appears he's never made the connection between the two. Football is just too much of a hassle for Chad, so now he wants to quit and start being a full-time tv personality. He doesn't realize football is the only reason anyone even cares about anything he has to say.

Can Chad the personality/pitchman/actor forge a career just on his merits in those fields? In my opinion, no way in hell. Chad is boring. There is no depth there, there is no real human connection to be made by the viewer with Chad, nothing beyond a child jumping up and down yelling, "look at me, look at me". Ask him why we should look at him, and the silence is deafening.

I had always thought agreen/gizzle (or whurchadat) was the official board Chad apologist

But I cant just think about that right now.

Just when we thought the season couldn't get any worse.....they.......they.......

I can barely speak of it......

Tronzo

He's gone......

I think a moment of silence is in order

(I left off the exclamation point because it would disrupt the moment of silence)

I had always thought agreen/gizzle (or whurchadat) was the official board Chad apologist

But I cant just think about that right now.

Just when we thought the season couldn't get any worse.....they.......they.......

I can barely speak of it......

Tronzo

He's gone......

I think a moment of silence is in order

(I left off the exclamation point because it would disrupt the moment of silence)

:weep::sadwalk:

Can Chad the personality/pitchman/actor forge a career just on his merits in those fields? In my opinion, no way in hell. Chad is boring. There is no depth there, there is no real human connection to be made by the viewer with Chad, nothing beyond a child jumping up and down yelling, "look at me, look at me". Ask him why we should look at him, and the silence is deafening.

Chad = Daffy

Do you hear crickets? I do.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0mNkix4Xnk

Hobson...

With five games to go in a 2-9 season, typically there are more questions about the future than the game and this year is no different. And just as typically a player’s stock answer is, either “The future will take care of itself,” or “I can only look ahead to this week.” Count Cedric Benson and Carson Palmer, respectively, in those categories when asked about the future Wednesday…

The club had been talking to Benson about an extension earlier in the season but he says there has been nothing since and he’s looking at free agency, although the Bengals are expected to try and keep him. The Bengals have a $6 million option in 2011 on the Ocho and while not many expect the Bengals to exercise it, he says he wants and expects to be here.”

“I don’t understand that contract stuff,” he said…

The Bengals have a $6 million option in 2011 on the Ocho and while not many expect the Bengals to exercise it, he says he wants and expects to be here.”

I'm probably grasping at straws but I consider the above remark to be a very positive sign. Obviously I say that because Hobson frequently acts as Mike Brown's mouthpiece and by speculating on the official website the once unthinkable idea the Bengals may not exercise their option to keep Chad three out of four Bengal fans now have several months to roll the idea around their tiny brainpans.

i think the most worrying aspect of this thread, is when you look at it on the main page it reads.....

"cock teased by hair on fire".........

er, no thanks ;)

Well, in your example it seems like a very small thing to worry about.

:lmao:

takes one to know one, etc etc.... :cheers: