Happy Thanksgiving Bengalszoners!

BengalszoneBilly

Football-wise we have little to be thankful for. I guess the win over Baltimore is it. OTOH the Reds made the playoffs, and this site gives us a place to congregate and share a camaraderie.

For that I'm thankful, and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! carve-the-turkey.gif

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8DtpdXZi0M

Hope everyone has a great day over yonder - how knows we may even get a Bengals performance to be thankful for (on any given Thursday night etc etc)

Hope everyone has a great day over yonder - how knows we may even get a Bengals performance to be thankful for (on any given Thursday night etc etc)

Ahhh the memories. I can remember when the Mayflower first landed on the Old Man of Hoy and the English settlers first stepped foot in Scotland. They were amazed at this beautiful world but found it hard to survive, when luckily they came across some helpful natives that showed them some new and wondrous things, like corn and such. Then they all sat down at this huge table, and had a great feast together! That is how Thanksgiving started in Scotland.

Happy Thanksgiving!

:lol:

Hope everyone has a great day over yonder - who knows we may even get a Bengals performance to be thankful for (on any given Thursday night etc etc)

luckily they came across some helpful natives that showed them some new and wondrous things then they all sat down at this huge table, and had a great feast of porrige and haggis and whisky ! That is how Thanksgiving started in Scotland.

we now call this "friday night in the bar" :cheers: