So, who needs to go and who should stay?

combatbengal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One misguided sig isn't enough to impeach the current boobiemiester.

Well done on Pimp's part to hold it down while Billy works this all out though !!!

Get well soon Billy...

I'm very well thank you Mark. The Bengals? They need an extra helping of beefcake because they're playing like dick.

would be my "true list"

Chad-agreed

T.O.-Agreed

Simpson-Agreed

Kelly-Agreed

Benson-Love Cedben but Unless we have chance winning next year its best just to move on...lamichael JaMES in 2012! ^_^

Ndukwe-Guy is a former WR but so terrible when comes to coverage.

Tom Nelson-Agreed

Geathers-Agreed

Atwan Odom

Anthony Collins

Bobbie WIlliams

Nate Livings

Dennis Roland

Holy crap, that's over half our starters, and a bunch of second tier guys who play teams and special packages (nickle, heavy O formation). If we cut or don't re-sign all these guys, we'll need the NFL to schedule a special expansion draft for us.

Well for one I didn't agree with all the ones listed others you could keep around but need be replaced asap...Offensive Line Needs the biggest overhaul and hopefuly There will be a new Oline Coach to actually coach players up...

Roy Williams-He has Played good football but damn his Injurys If we Drafted a Young SS we could keep him around as a backup

CHase Coffman-He's a body no reason expunge him early maybe our new TE coach can work with him

Tank Johnson-Keep him around one more year for depth unless you find a young sleeper.

One misguided sig isn't enough to impeach the current boobiemiester.

Well done on Pimp's part to hold it down while Billy works this all out though !!!

Get well soon Billy...

I'm very well thank you Mark. The Bengals? They need an extra helping of beefcake because they're playing like dick.

Judging by the Thanksgiving Sig, I'd say you're back.....Although maybe a century behind.....DAMN THE BENGALS FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO YOU!!!!

I warn you, doing this will change you.

Honestly I'm not worried about it changing me. My retirement plan could use a little change, but nothing close to the dire need of the Bengals under the ownership of Mike Brown. IMO we can talk about firing Marvin, the coaching staff, hiring replacements, and cutting/drafting players until we're blue in the face.

I could also post images of hotties or homos, but it obviously doesn't matter. It's just something to kill the time while following a lost team that likely will never find a championship in my lifetime.

Just for you Bill.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYEEnpCZ21g&feature=player_embedded

I warn you, doing this will change you.

Honestly I'm not worried about it changing me. My retirement plan could use a little change, but nothing close to the dire need of the Bengals under the ownership of Mike Brown. IMO we can talk about firing Marvin, the coaching staff, hiring replacements, and cutting/drafting players until we're blue in the face.

I could also post images of hotties or homos, but it obviously doesn't matter. It's just something to kill the time while following a lost team that likely will never find a championship in my lifetime.

Just for you Bill.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYEEnpCZ21g&feature=player_embedded

Thanks Tony for the thought, but honestly it brings me no satisfaction.

Thanks Tony for the thought, but honestly it brings me no satisfaction.

It's that whole Obama thing again isn't it? ;)

As I said a few days back, the Saints and the Bucs are historically worse than us so the blind acorn factor has to kick in sooner or later. Or is it the deaf squirrel? Whatever.

Someday Billy, someday.