Bills @ Bengals Game Thread

BengalszoneBilly

I was wrong. They could go 2-14.

Well, I told ya' there wouldn't be a dead cat bounce this year, but I'm starting to worry there won't be a meltdown either. Because all I'm seeing is a team quietly folding its tents before silently slinking off into obscurity.

And just think, we get to watch them get basted again in just four days!

Perhaps the last chance for a much needed meltdown....and maybe the most perfect. Because it's a nationally televised game against an arrogant opponent whose reputation was made by beating the shine off of our then beloved Bengals.

The rumors were true. The end of the world will be televised.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I told ya' there wouldn't be a dead cat bounce this year, but I'm starting to worry there won't be a meltdown either. Because all I'm seeing is a team quietly folding its tents before silently slinking off into obscurity.

I'm not seeing it either. There has to be someone who doesn't suck to melt down.

You gotta love that Terrible decided this was the week to tell everyone that Ben is "soft"

I thought it was Chad's job exclusively to help motivate the opponent to clean our clocks even moreso than they would otherwise, but maybe he's letting TO in on the action since the two of them are Bestest Friends Forever and Ever?

I've never seen a luckier team. <_<

I agree. I have this theory that when they hit the 40th anniversary of the Immaculate Reception (2012) their luck will finally run out.

FB truly is a game of inches. If they sack him six inches further back, the game is over. The dropped pass goes without saying.

Bills WR drops pass in the endzone and the Steelers then do down the field and kick game winning FG.

The Bills suck as well, but I was rooting for them there.

They might suck but they never quit. I haven't cared for them since the Jim Kelly era but two weeks in a row I saw a team with a lot of heart and guts. I wonder if any of our guys were watching the game. They might have learned something.