Bengals LIVE on UK television

Scottishbengal

I know it's a game too early but thought I'd flag it up incase anyone needs to make arrangements for the next day off of work.

Bengals @ Jets live on Sky Sports 3 (and Sky Sports 3 HD) next Thurs - 25th Nov (well, actually its 1.00am on Fri 26th to be technical)

Just giving this a "bump" to remind UK/Euro fans that they can witness with their very own eyes the next exciting installment of the Bengals season!!!

I had the day booked off work but have now taken it back. No way I'm sitting up all night to watch that s**te!! :angry:

And what's the odds on this being the performance of the season?? Sods law will dictate the Bengals play a good game now you've decided not to watch it :P

I had the day booked off work but have now taken it back. No way I'm sitting up all night to watch that s**te!! :angry:

And what's the odds on this being the performance of the season?? Sods law will dictate the Bengals play a good game now you've decided not to watch it :P

come on scottish, you know better than that.... ;)

come on scottish, you know better than that.... ;)

Yeah, sadly, the Bengals don't stand a chance. Thanks to all the injuries in the first half against the Bills, we've gone from one of the league's top secondaries to one that resembles what you would see in the fourth preseason game. No surprise Fitzy lit 'em up, especially when you factor in our nonexistent pass rush. I'm sure Sanchez can't wait to get on the field against them. I don't know what the record is for TD passes in a single NFL game, but whatever it is, Sanchez could break it Thursday night.

Hey SB great to hear you're still kicking over the pond..I'm having an all dayer on turkey day Thursday (if you leave now you can make it), up here in the great white north. Rich can't make it as he's going to the Grey Cup in Edmonton as our beloved Roughriders made the show. I'll tip one on your behalf brother because once again our staying power is being tested with our Bengals, but lets be honest after the last 21 years I suppose we'll see this turbulance through as well.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out though..IMHO anything short of a GM or strong minded, capable coach with full control over personel will likely land us right back in this position sooner rather than later. To bad too after such a promising offseason!

Cheers buddy!

Don

The game will be rebroadcast without announcers on Saturday on NFL.com.

/>http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/barron/7301893.html

Houston Chronicle

Remember the announcer-less game during the 1980s? NFL Films on the Saturday after Thanksgiving will air the Bengals-Jets game on NFL Network, using only the words of players and coaches who will be miked up for the Thanksgiving night game.

"We've got 15 players and coaches miked during the game, including both coaches and all the coordinators and quarterbacks and middle linebackers," NFL Films president Steve Sabol said. "We?ll have 60 people shooting the game, which is more than we use for a Super Bowl, and then we'll turn it around in 48 hours and show it to you through the eyes of the players. It's something you won't see anywhere else."

The game will be rebroadcast without announcers on Saturday on NFL.com.

So then, even the nedia are gonna be speechless !

well, wasn't that worth staying up for..... :rolleyes:

I don't know, I think it was a fair performance all things considered ...........until the final 12minutes when it all went tits up.

Some dodgy refereeing calls - Chads TD reception and Caldwells helmet touching the ball on the punt - didn't help proceedings but thats what happens when you're down on your luck, those calls go against you.

The kick-off return was a real sickener though

well, wasn't that worth staying up for..... :rolleyes:

I don't know, I think it was a fair performance all things considered ...........until the final 12minutes when it all went tits up.

Some dodgy refereeing calls - Chads TD reception and Caldwells helmet touching the ball on the punt - didn't help proceedings but thats what happens when you're down on your luck, those calls go against you.

The kick-off return was a real sickener though

true, but thats been the way all season really.

just wish we could have been 24 down in the 1st quarter than i could have given up the notion of the bengals not screwing it up and gone to bed!!