The new posters

cincyhokie

You guys know that these recent new posters are the same ones from last year don't you? Before the second Steelers game. Kittykittylicklick and tigerclaw or something like that. There was at least 3 or 4 of them.

I could give a f**k as to what's going on on any Steelers message boards, so I can't understand the thrill in trolling and posing as someone interested in the Bengals. I don't get it.

And we probably didn't hear from those f**ks after that second Steelers game did we?

I could give a f**k as to what's going on on any Steelers message boards, so I can't understand the thrill in trolling and posing as someone interested in the Bengals. I don't get it.

Just guessing but I doubt it has much to do with the Steelers or the Bengals themselves. Rather, I'm guessing it's just another example of the internet allowing people to openly express themselves in a manner that isn't possible when true identities are known. In this example it's people from Pittsburgh hiding behind a disquise that allows them to openly express their too-often repressed love of cockmeat and ass play.....things they usually keep to themselves. As for a Steeler fans willingness to settle trivial debates by licking another persons taint? Well, that's a cultural phenom associated with a small subset of Steeler fans that is NOT widespread or popular. In fact, most Steeler fans do not like the taste of taint and prefer to settle their disputes with blowjobs.

BTW, here are three fun facts most people don't know about Pittsburgh.

Fun Fact 1: Many people believe Bill Cowher's chin is a giant boney mass, but it's actually hollow and filled with s**t.

Fun Fact 2: It's now against the law to smoke in any Pittsburgh area business. However, you may not know that in Pittsburgh it's perfectly legal to both give and recieve a blowjob in public if the acts are committed in a church.

Fun Fact 3: Since 1936 all babies born in Pittsburgh area hospitals have had a penis. Babies born with only one penis are deemed to be female and their penis is then removed. Babies with more than one penis are deemed male and their secondary penis, usually located in either the oral or anal cavity, is then removed.

Just guessing but I doubt it has much to do with the Steelers or the Bengals themselves. Rather, I'm guessing it's just another example of the internet allowing people to openly express themselves in a manner that isn't possible when true identities are known. In this example it's people from Pittsburgh hiding behind a disquise that allows them to openly express their too-often repressed love of cockmeat and ass play.....things they usually keep to themselves. As for a Steeler fans willingness to settle trivial debates by licking another persons taint? Well, that's a cultural phenom associated with a small subset of Steeler fans that is NOT widespread or popular. In fact, most Steeler fans do not like the taste of taint and prefer to settle their disputes with blowjobs.

I've narrowed down the search to a few likely candidates.

panty.jpg yellowsunglasses.jpg