So did Chad have his epic meltdown tonight?

TJJackson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Longtime reader, first time poster.

Why should I doubt you?

Posters change names and avatars all the time so I'm willing to accept everyone for what they claim to be regardless of circumstances. So if you claim to be a newbie then that's the way I'll play it. Or admit you're an existing poster trying to reinvent himself and that's good too.

None of us are actually real people with lives, hopes and feelings. Rather, we're all just words and opinions on a page.

Thank you for the welcome, by the way.

You deserve that much. That said, what happens now is up to you.

I think we all found out that last night Chad is not a team player he is all about himself. He was a great player for this team for sometime, but now it is time to let him go. I think after last night, Marvin needs to to bench him for a game and let the young guys do there thing.

I think we all found out that last night Chad is not a team player he is all about himself. He was a great player for this team for sometime, but now it is time to let him go. I think after last night, Marvin needs to to bench him for a game and let the young guys do there thing.

Whether this is something that was just demonstrated last night or not is a subject for debate. I agree, however, that benching 85 for the Colts would be appropriate. Even TO was looking the other way during the tantrum...

If you do this thing --- and mind you, I'm not suggesting you shouldn't --- but if you do....

what'll happen to the T'ocho show?!

:blink:

In another thread, you mentioned trying to lure Hines Ward to our team for his final years to mentor our young receivers and change the overall attitude on the Bengals.

While I like the idea, I think he's retiring a Steeler.

You're kidding yourself if you think Owens is going to meltdown. He's gotten more receiving opportunities than ANY WR in the NFL this season. In fact, the Bengals have clearly made Owens their #1 WR....

Yup and why would T.O Melt down if he is a team player with his current production he may get another job next year even if he's 38 because at 37 he's still producing probowl numbers...Personally I'd not complain to the idea of keeping him around for another year and letting Chad go well finding WR's for the future.

I have watched this team suck more dick for a longer time than all you fags here. I dont care how much f**king awful they are, I'll watch. I was here before Marvin when we really inhaled cum buckets all over the league. SO the dick sucking level with Starvin' Marvin means nothing to me.

If I were your Mother, I'd wash your mouth out with soap.

If I was his mother, I'd find a DeLorean, flux capacitor, coat hanger, and a dark alley. In that order.

In another thread, you mentioned trying to lure Hines Ward to our team for his final years to mentor our young receivers and change the overall attitude on the Bengals.

U are f*cked up, and while i have no idea who you are, maybe you want to look back at that thread because i never once said a thing about Hines Ward, but thanks for trying :sure:

Whether this is something that was just demonstrated last night or not is a subject for debate. I agree, however, that benching 85 for the Colts would be appropriate. Even TO was looking the other way during the tantrum...

Marvin said he wants to make all these examples out of players, he did last night by sitting Andre for letting up a sack or for the holding call, so why not bench Chad for spiking the ball and costing the team 15 yards. You want to make an example, then make one out of your so called superstar. Let TO, Shipley,Caldwell,Simpson,Gresham, let them take over and play for a week, and see if that does anything to chad.

Let's flip this one a bit.

Under no circumstances should Chad Ochocinco be allowed to retire as a Bengal. So cut him now or refuse to exercise his contract option at seasons end, but get it done.

Because I actually need to see that guy in another teams uniform.

Testify!

Marvin said he wants to make all these examples out of players, he did last night by sitting Andre for letting up a sack

I didn't see it that way. I thought Andre was gassed, the sack showed it, and he got a chance to rest. He came back in the game and played pretty well. The large immobile object that replaced him looked horrible.

Marvin said he wants to make all these examples out of players, he did last night by sitting Andre for letting up a sack

I didn't see it that way. I thought Andre was gassed, the sack showed it, and he got a chance to rest. He came back in the game and played pretty well. The large immobile object that replaced him looked horrible.

I agree all in all i thought Andre played pretty good, i did not notice him go back in. In fact i watching that other worthless o-linmen named Nate Livings. When are they going to see he is just not good. Time to let Mathis get his shot.