So did Chad have his epic meltdown tonight?

TJJackson

He set Cowboy records and still melted down over there. He's been taken out of games before, and he'll be taken out of games again. And if the Bengals start losing AND Owens doesn't produce, this team is gonna hear about it through tears and why-me's and "Carson's a racist".

It seems to me that all of your Owens griping is rooted in speculation...while your steadfast defense of increasingly blatant Ocho antics are rooted in actual facts being ignored.

How's that working for ya'?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is, Pittsburg put their number one CB on Ochocinco for pretty much the entire game. They were going to allow Owens to beat them over Ocho. Actually, f**king Johnson. I'm getting tired of calling this motherf**ker Ocho...we get it, the joke is played out, change your name back.

The only problem is that their number one CB is not very good and Chad should have been able to beat him, say, once? Like Owens did the one time they matched up?

But still, apparently the Steelers still see Ochocinco as the number 1 WR for us.

Dude, the Steelers were doubling Ocho with Head and Shoulders all night long. Beating butterfingers taylor doesn't help because Carson's too smart to throw into over/under coverage when Polamalu is peeking in the backfield.

Bengals 101

The issue is Chad cannot handle being the decoy. He is not professional enough, nor mature enough, to play any role except the lead.

The root of this is Lebeau will not, under any circumstance, allow Chad to make big plays. It is clear he'd rather erase Chad, neutralize him, and take his chances with TO. It is not that they "fear" Chad so much as they've decided if they are going to be beat, it won't be by him.

From an offensive gameplan view, that is fine, the Bengals "should" have enough talent to create mismatches with Shipley and Gresham to exploit the focus on Chad. TO got over, so in one regard it worked.

Giz-dumpster, if you are baned, you should have enough integrity to man-up and take your bane.

I'm not sure you could class Chad as a "cancer".

He has a deep desire to win

Bulls**t. If he cared about winning he wouldn't have spent most of the offseason filming TV shows and commercials. He cares about two things. 1: Running his bitch mouth even though he can't back it up and 2: Chad loves him some Chad. His sole desire is to make headlines by any means necessary and have the spotlight shining on his gold plated teeth.

And is it legal to not watch the Bengals game but to come in the next day and moan about it?

Yeah, there's this thing called work - I do it so that I can feed my family and not beg for money online like someone (no names mentioned) once did

It just so happens that I was required by the nature of my job to work during the game. No, I have no apologies for feeding my family. The fact that an asshat like yourself feels it is more important to watch the game than earn a living tells everyone who doesn't already know all about your worthless ass all they need to judge you as the utter douchebag you are.

why don't you stop talking about the Bengals now (you didn't watch the game anyway) and beg the mods to ban my original log in. :lmao:

hey stupid - I already told you I'd prefer to see you marked as a troll so you can languish where you belong - in the Smack section - and leave intelligent Bengals conversation to those actually capable of it.

We're all friends and family in here.

Actually, no -- no we're not.

It just so happens that I was required by the nature of my job to work during the game. No, I have no apologies for feeding my family. The fact that an asshat like yourself feels it is more important to watch the game than earn a living tells everyone who doesn't already know all about your worthless ass all they need to judge you as the utter douchebag you are.

Too bad you don't work in a Chilean mine.

As for me, I had to take my son to wrestling practice and that cut into the game. Know what I did? Check this out. You're gonna love this idea.

I recorded the game onto my DVR! And then I watched the entire game when I got home!!!!

LOL OMFG!!!

See, it's possible to work, then to go home, then to watch the game. And bonus! You can fast forward through commercials and get done with the game in less than 2 hours. How about that!

Or were you too busy shuttling a bus-load of nuns to watch the game after work?

I'm sure your family appreciates your sacrifice and I'm sure your wife appreciates the way you jump to strange conclusions. I'm guessing divorce is on your horizon so start filtering money to a swiss account now before she does the smart thing.

hey stupid - I already told you I'd prefer to see you marked a s troll so you can languish where you belong - in the Smack section - and leave intelligent Bengals conversation to those capable of it.

Intelligent? You thought my saying "you should've DVR'd the game and watched it when you got home" meant "you should've quit your job or called in sick and watched the game live".

From what I know of you, the only intelligent things you do are give your wife your money, watch Bengals football, and put your jizz into a toilet rather than a fertile vagina, with all due respect.

I have watched this team suck more dick for a longer time than all you fags here. I dont care how much f**king awful they are, I'll watch. I was here before Marvin when we really inhaled cum buckets all over the league. SO the dick sucking level with Starvin' Marvin means nothing to me. I'm in it to win it baby! :cheers:

But "OchoUno" has more football knowledge than anyone here! You nerds!

I don't know about that, wig, but I do know that I won't quit on my team. I've watched this team s**t the bed a lot more than they're s**tting it now.

I have watched this team suck more dick for a longer time than all you fags here. I dont care how much f**king awful they are, I'll watch. I was here before Marvin when we really inhaled cum buckets all over the league. SO the dick sucking level with Starvin' Marvin means nothing to me.

If I were your Mother, I'd wash your mouth out with soap.

The issue is Chad cannot handle being the decoy. He is not professional enough, nor mature enough, to play any role except the lead.

As weapon systems go he's no better than 5th choice now....as it should be.

The root of this is Lebeau will not, under any circumstance, allow Chad to make big plays. It is clear he'd rather erase Chad, neutralize him, and take his chances with TO.

True, but the primary consideration here is how easily Chad can be erased and neutralized by almost any team....including those with cornerbacks who couldn't find their way to Revis Island with a map, a compass, AND a GPS.

Forget elite status, good wideouts are EXPECTED to beat double coverage, bracketing, and soft zone coverage from time to time.

From an offensive gameplan view, that is fine, the Bengals "should" have enough talent to create mismatches with Shipley and Gresham to exploit the focus on Chad. TO got over, so in one regard it worked.

And in another regard...the more Shipley and Gresham have played the less effective they've been. Less so for Shipley, I admit, but he's not close to being a featured WR. As for Gresham, the Bengals demand that he be capable of doing all things well has resulted in him doing absolutely nothing worth mentioning of late. Rather than exploding or even developing....he's being forced to fit.

What the f**k is going on with this thread? I don't even know who these people are... but the clearly need to be dealt with.

What's that you say?

A wave of new posters talking about the dicks they're not putting in their mouths and asses?

And you say it happens every year after Steeler week?

Hmmmmmmm......

pulls beard/nods thoughtfully

What the f**k is going on with this thread? I don't even know who these people are... but the clearly need to be dealt with.

What's that you say?

A wave of new posters talking about the dicks they're not putting in their mouths and asses?

And you say it happens every year after Steeler week?

Hmmmmmmm......

pulls beard/nods thoughtfully

Longtime reader, first time poster.

Thank you for the welcome, by the way.