Cooling Off Period

kingwilly

WHy dont you visit my balls with your big mouth? DId you even watch the game? I'm here to support our Bengals, why are you here? :angry:

That's it, Big Tiger! Grrrrr!

Gentlemen please. Can we be civilized here?

I'm not sure I liked the idea of taking TO out in the red zone rather than trying the fade to him. The way Woodley was being held, that play would've worked easily over McFadden.

Let me be the first poster here to express how much I'll miss Big Tiger and Ferocious Paws.

Not that much actually.

Both seemed like the sort you'd meet at, say, a prison riot.

Or perhaps in Pittsburgh when standing in the unemployment line.

Ha! Pittsburgh is a hellhole, I'll give you that.

/>http://www.bls.gov/web/metro/laummtrk.htm

93 metro areas lower than Pittsburgh. f**king third-world city. I don't even see Cincy on the list, so that's good news.

WHy dont you visit my balls with your big mouth?

Good sir, must I remind you that around here we posters must always observe the rules dictated by the Marquis of Queenbury as well as Robert's Rules of Order.

I warn you now, any continued failure to adhere to these accepted standards will result in you being deemed a jackanape and a fellow not well met.

Ha! Pittsburgh is a hellhole, I'll give you that.

I should confess I've only visited Pittsburgh once and that was many years ago when I had a layover just long enough to allow me a quick trip to the cemetary to pay proper respects at Art Rooney's grave.

FWIW, there's no toilet paper provided at the gravesite so if you're interested in paying your respects it's a good idea to bring your own.