Bengals vs. Steelers MNF

jjakq27

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with Palmer is in his head, not his arm. Just stupid decisions and constant mistakes by so many players. Marvin has no affect on anything, it's gotten really old with his teams.

WTF are you doing letting your QB throw a 20 yard pass into double coverage on 3rd and 5 with :30's left near the red zone, down by 6? It would be different if it were earlier in the game. I would think a good coach/coordinator knows to reinforce getting another set of downs in that situation above all else. Quit treating Palmer like he's Peyton Manning, he's not.

Yeah, I know, it's all Palmer's fault.

If only Palmer hadn't fumbled on the opening kickoff.

If only Palmer hadn't allowed that blocked punt.

If only Palmer hadn't missed those two field goals.

And if Palmer had been out there to cover Ward instead of MJ, I'm sure it's incomplete.

Jeebus frakkin' Kripes, I know the Palmer hate is broad and deep but can we for one night admit he's not the goat?

Bengals run the table, go 8-0 the rest of the way, and make the playoffs at 10-6

I'm telling you

I love you Pimp, I really do, but this just is not our year.

The feeling is mutual....But as hard as it is to go from January to August w/out Bengals football, i can't give up the last 8 games yet.....Crazy? Sure, but aren't we all?

Bengals run the table, go 8-0 the rest of the way, and make the playoffs at 10-6

I'm telling you

I love you Pimp, I really do, but this just is not our year.

The feeling is mutual....But as hard as it is to go from January to August w/out Bengals football, i can't give up the last 8 games yet.....Crazy? Sure, but aren't we all?

Yes. We certainly are.

What's wrong with Palmer is in his head, not his arm. Just stupid decisions and constant mistakes by so many players. Marvin has no affect on anything, it's gotten really old with his teams.

WTF are you doing letting your QB throw a 20 yard pass into double coverage on 3rd and 5 with :30's left near the red zone, down by 6? It would be different if it were earlier in the game. I would think a good coach/coordinator knows to reinforce getting another set of downs in that situation above all else. Quit treating Palmer like he's Peyton Manning, he's not.

Yeah, I know, it's all Palmer's fault.

If only Palmer hadn't fumbled on the opening kickoff.

If only Palmer hadn't allowed that blocked punt.

If only Palmer hadn't missed those two field goals.

And if Palmer had been out there to cover Ward instead of MJ, I'm sure it's incomplete.

Jeebus frakkin' Kripes, I know the Palmer hate is broad and deep but can we for one night admit he's not the goat?

Yeah for as much as Carson was teflon for so many years, now he could go 26-30 and all we would hear about after the game is the 4 incomplete.

As for the game, the offensive line was terrible, and special teams was an absolute joke. I really cant believe an nfl team was that bad on special teams.

And I never thought I would say this, but Owens as much as I have questioned him played an absolutely amazing game. By far his best as a bengal. Much better than the browns game when he had more yards.

Chad should not be cut, because then he would have a chance to sign elsewhere but he should be suspended for that absolute childish behavior I saw on the field. I wish Whitworth would have just crushed him as soon as he started whining.

Finaly just have to say, Peko blowing up Troy=play of the season and it is sad that it came in a loss.