Bengals vs. Steelers MNF

jjakq27

I have no great expectations for this game and the Steelers are clearly the better team this time around.

I would like to see some of the veteran guys like Chad and Carson take advantage of the opportunity and shut some of us nay-sayers up. What better format to to show the world that you still got it. It's the Steelers, for crissakes, let take it out on someone!

This video is somewhat dated but I still love it. Go Bengals.....WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b__rNcUSxgg

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think tonight will tell us if the Bengals are going to quite, or if they will keep fighting.

Anybody hear Trent Dilfer today say how TO is quiting on routes, and shorting his routes not making the catches? Same thing we have been saying here, he may have the TDs, and catches, but as soon as there is any kind of traffic, or as soon as Palmer makes a not so great throw there is no effort from TO. I look back at it and i wish they would have not picked up TO, maybe they would be better off, oh and throw Chad in there also. If the team is going to lose then lose without these two yo-yo's.

Anyways hope everyone is on the same page tonight, and it is not embarresing to watch, and they still have fight in them to beat the Steelers.

I'm just hoping they can make it respectable. I don't want to see a beat down like Dallas endured last night in Green Bay.

Well, Dallas fired Wade Phillips after that loss......so if the Bengals get "beat down" expect a Marvin extension.....Mike Brown has never been one to follow suit....

About to fight this SoCal traffic to make it home by kickoff...see you guys in about an hour and a half

You know what will give me the most hope?

If the Defense plays a full game. No points in the final 2 minutes of each half. Better on 3rd down and win turn over battle.

That will give me some hope.

This is so true, the Bengals actully had a couple of those games won this year, and the defense let late scores and they lost the game. So lets hope they start play physical again, and actully are aggresive to the ball.

really like steve youngs take on "whats wrong with Palmer."

Yep i agree with what Steve said! Heck playing with Chad for all these years, and now TO i can see why he is breaking down. What this team needs is more WR like Jordan Shipley. I cant wait till these Diva WR are gone.

Also i wanna know what happend to Reys toughness, to that aggressive player that i used to watch on Saturdays. Half the time i hardly see him in on tackles anymore, or blitzing. The defense needs somebody tough somebody to step up and be a leader, and i wish Rey would be that guy.

ya know a lot could be said about this season, the problems, disappointments etc. Bottom line is, though, we are playing the steelers tonight. I hate the steelers. It's monday night football. I hate the steelers. Screw the last four games we've played and let's not worry about the 8 more after this -- let's bring the pain tonight and just play one solid game of football.

I hate the steelers :bengal:

(s)Tank is out?

Go Geno!

...or Clint McDonald...they brought him up today and cut Rico Murray...

I think Pat Sims is starting tonight, and i like that i wanna see more snaps for Sims. I also hope McDonald gets some playing time. Start to play the young guys on the line see what they can do.