Steelers vs Bengals

kenyon1977

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, while I agree there is plenty of blame to go around....(wait for it)....I most certainly do not agree that the blame should be shared equally.

This years Bengal team was deliberately and purposely built around a passing game staffed by veteran wideouts who were believed capable of producing immediately. Instead, due to individual failings those very veterans are the source of this teams greatest weakness. And IMHO it is this teams greatest weakness, not the defense or offensive line, precisely because this teams coaching staff gameplanned around this team winning football games by way of the passing game. In short, they took the focus off of a known team strength and placed it upon a weakness presumed to be upgraded. And in truth it was upgraded. Just not enough to justify the change in focus, both in gameplanning and in personel being featured.

Point blank, Cedric Benson may deserve more criticism than he's getting but make no mistake about it...I don't blame him equally precisely because the Bengal coaches have deliberately reduced his status in the Bengals pecking order. The offense, by design, simply doesn't go through Cedric Benson anymore. Instead, it's been forced through Owens and Ocho....to the detriment of not just Benson, but everyone involved.

Man up Dan, you said that we couldn't post here for a month. That's the bet that I want. Don't switch it up now.

Steelers 42

Bengals 21 (After 2 TD's late in the game that actually make the score look closer than it really was)

Billy didn't want to see a bunch of wonderful posters not post so I offered a compromise. I am more than willing to take either bet with anyone. That's why my post has the word; either. It's up to you which you want.

Note: In my opinion any bet that puts Billy's Boobiemiester sig in jeopardy is too great a risk. Please pick something else.

one month or sig pic until the losing team wins a game

As I understand things if you lose you'll have to replace your sig....which last time I checked was a photo of a pumpkin. But if Billy loses then all of us are going to miss out on the brunette.

That's horribly lopsided.

Don't worry Hair. The risk here may be lopsided, but no more lopsided than the way the Steelers win dominate on Monday night.

I'm good now that El Danimal has seen fit to replace his pumpkin with a more appropriate skank sig.

In fact, I now bless your once lopsided wager with this animated thumb. :sure:

Thank you, thank you very much :sure:

Billy didn't want to see a bunch of wonderful posters not post

Trust me, losing agreen/gizzle as a poster would be a great benefit to this board, not a loss in any way shape or form, so worry not on that account.

Good, double it up then...

If the Bengals win, I won't post for 2 months.

If the Bengals lose, Danimal and TJ Jackass can't post for 1 month.

Fair enough or are you p***y?

Fair enough or are you p***y?

Naaahhh.

I'll meet you behind the tetherball courts after seventh bell instead, OK?

Geeze what a freakin retard

Mods, please tell me again why this 7 year old self-declared fan of both the Steelers and violence against women not yet been shipped off to Trollsville?

You'll never get me banned, so stop trying.

If you want me gone for at least 2 months, put it in writing. All you gotta do is say "bet on."

If the Bengals win, I won't post for 2 months. They lose, you or Dan can't post for a month each.

You'll never get me banned

Banned? Naaah

Trolls like you can still spew your farcical thoughts, if indeed they can be called thoughts at all, in the Smack forum.

stop trying.

Stop trying? Naaah

The mods are very easy going here, and one has to push them really far for them to pull the trigger, but I think they need the occasional reminder that you have already pushed them near to that point and that - maybe just maybe - its about time to once again think about shipping you off to Trollsville. I had thought your openly expressed love of Pittsburgh would be the final straw, but it appears there might be a straw or two left

Besides, any effort to get you gone would be an effort for the overall betterment of this board as a whole. It's a worthy cause.

I should make it clear that even though I'm betting the Bengals will get their butts handed to the on Monday night, nothing would make me happier to see them pull off the upset on national TV. I just see the odds of that happening to be equal of my wife getting me a hooker for Christmas.

I should make it clear that even though I'm betting the Bengals will get their butts handed to the on Monday night, nothing would make me happier to see them pull off the upset on national TV. I just see the odds of that happening to be equal of my wife getting me a hooker for Christmas.

maybe if you drop enough hints..... ;)

That may work on your side of the pond. :P

That may work on your side of the pond. :P

if only..... B)

It could happen. Problem is the hooker will be from Pittsburg. Eweeeeeee gross.

Just change your sig Dan, I didn't want to win this bet... it was a good game. I was wrong with the 42-21 prediction but I was right in that the Bengals would score 2 late TD's making the score look closer than it was. Oh well. The bengals have major problems.

I'm with you ALL now, after 85's act tonight, he has to go. Cut him tomorrow. The losing has finished him here in cincy, its time to go... what a shame.