Steelers vs Bengals

kenyon1977

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football smarts, I'm the smartest guy here...

Whoa there buddy. That's a pretty bold statement. I mean, there are a lot of people on this message board who are "Football Smart" . I don't really know what qualifies you as the "Smartest"? I personally would NEVER make a statement like that, even though my 4 years of D1 ball at Oregon under coaches Rich Brooks and Mike Bellotti (both smart Coaches who taught me a lot) gives me a tiny tiny speckle of knowledge about the game.....but still...too many knowledgable guys on this board for anybody to make that kind of claim....That's actually why I enjoy frequenting this site.

So what's your name? What postition did you play?

The point is that these guys act like this is english class sometimes... It's a Football forum. They like to bash my intelligence. The point is that I will crush them with my football knowledge, everytime. I'm hardly EVER wrong.

Henry was here and he died here, I was the ONLY one who supported him. Then he came back and did exactly what I said he would do. He won the fans back and they jumped right back on his jock. Unfortunately his wife is a murderer and was his demise.

Everyone of you wanted Chad gone. Guess what? I called you all idiots and Chad is still here. I'm right.

I wanted T.O. here. I mentioned it back in Training Camp. I got bashed and I was called and idiot... Guess what? Not only did I tip everyone off from the INSIDE information (yes I have friends that are Bengals players) that we were making a move for T.O. days before it was ANYWHERE on the internet, I was also right on this one!

The problem here is bigger than the Chad Johnson's and the Chris Henry's. The problem is A LOT bigger that any player. The only reason they are part of the problem is because they are playing on one of the WORST TEAMS IN NFL'S HISTORY!!! That's their problem.

Bengalpimp, you played football right? Do you like to lose? Do you blame Pickens, Spikes, Dillon, and now Chad? Wouldn't you be sick and tire of SUCKING ASS for several years straight?

This is why organizations like New England and Pittsburg are so good. It starts at the top. We have some coaches here that recognize talent, but they lack developing and coaching thise talented players.

Don't even mention that Pitts or NE wouldn't put up with T.O. or Ocho. New England picked up Dillon after his rant here in Cincy and guess what.. He got a SB. Dillon was right! Hate it or love it.... I used to hate it, now it's all starting to make sense.

The BENGALS are losers. That's what we are.

Henry was here and he died here, I was the ONLY one who supported him. Then he came back and did exactly what I said he would do. He won the fans back and they jumped right back on his jock. Unfortunately his wife is a murderer and was his demise.

F*ck you man. No one ever thought Henry was bad as a WR... so that's not your football intelligence. That's your willingness to look the other way anytime a football player deserves to be in jail.

Want to talk predictions? I predicted that if Henry didn't get right, he would end up dead or in prison before the age of 25. Should I pound my chest with pride because of my football intelligence? Or does that have nothing to do with football? It seems like you can't tell the difference.

Everyone of you wanted Chad gone. Guess what? I called you all idiots and Chad is still here. I'm right.

Yes. We wanted Chad gone. Very few here actually thought he would be gone though. And even if we had, yet again that has nothing to do with "football smarts" as you seem to think. The real problem here is that you think "football smarts" means letting guys who are bad for the locker room give you a Dirty Sanchez.

You talk about people being "football smart" and refer to others as "stat nerds" when you are the only one using stats to argue that Chad and TO are still any good. Chad and TO have been called out as clowns nationally. You are the only one who still thinks they are faultless here. They suck. TO has more dropped passes than anyone in the NFL this year, and Chad is a joke. Everyone knows it too... except you.

The BENGALS are losers. That's what we are.

Aren't you a Steeler fan yet? I'm sure Roethlisberger would enjoy another fan who likes being repeatedly f**ked in the mouth by criminals in the NFL.

Babyshanks ur an idiot. Just like I said, if u had any common sense you would understand what I'm trying to say. My opinion of Chad is based on the fact that he IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE WR TO EVER PLAY FOR THE CINCINNATI BENGALS you f**king dodo!!!!

Learn the game. This is a football forum. Use a little common sense, and you may start to understand what us jocks are talking about.

85 is the best WR in Bengals history, you can't deny him of that..... I will leave it at that, again, I win.

There is not one player on our team that would deny Chad of that.. Only the idiotic fans that know absolutely nothing about the game besides what they see on TV are the ones that run our only playmakers out of town. Dillon was a beast. Spikes was one of our better LB's. Pickens was great. Chad will leave and become a legend Hall of Famer.

Babyshanks ur an idiot. Just like I said, if u had any common sense you would understand what I'm trying to say. My opinion of Chad is based on the fact that he IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE WR TO EVER PLAY FOR THE CINCINNATI BENGALS you f**king dodo!!!!

Learn the game. This is a football forum. Use a little common sense, and you may start to understand what us jocks are talking about.

85 is the best WR in Bengals history, you can't deny him of that..... I will leave it at that, again, I win.

It's fun to say you win an argument if you keep changing the rules.

You say you know football better than anyone here... but then list how you were right about some things that weren't football related at all.

Now you bring up Chad's history, when the entire conversation is about this year. I'm not talking about what he did 5 years ago. I'm talking right now... and right now, he sucks.

Only the idiotic fans that know absolutely nothing about the game besides what they see on TV are the ones that run our only playmakers out of town.

Not all of us get off on sticking our dicks where Bengal players have previously had them. How that qualifies you on knowing more than what you see on TV, I don't know. But clearly you think it does.

All I know for sure is that for all of the talking you do, you don't know anything about football. Because if you did, you would understand that this year... the 2010 football season... Chad is garbage. Don't throw stats at me. Watch the games. He sucks.

Monday is going to be humiliating. After this loss the implosion will begin. I'm thinking of betting heavy on this game. Pittsburgh will remind Cincy that last year was an obvious fluke.

That's a good idea.. I would have never thought about betting agains our own team, that would be sickening.... But you know what, that's really not a bad idea. I could use an extra $250. I'll be down at the Boats this Saturday for a DJ gig, I may take you up on that. Let me know if you need me to place a bet for ya ;)

Only the idiotic fans that know absolutely nothing about the game besides what they see on TV are the ones that run our only playmakers out of town.

Not all of us get off on sticking our dicks where Bengal players have previously had them. How that qualifies you on knowing more than what you see on TV, I don't know. But clearly you think it does.

All I know for sure is that for all of the talking you do, you don't know anything about football. Because if you did, you would understand that this year... the 2010 football season... Chad is garbage. Don't throw stats at me. Watch the games. He sucks.

Palmer sucks, not Chad. Chad will be around a lot longer than Palmer. I hope your around on these forums long enough for me to remind you of that.

Again, I'm praying for a miracle. It breaks my heart to have to bash Palmer like this. But the man is garbage and EVERYONE but you knows it.

Just want to clarify I have never seen anyone here say that Chad isn't the most prolific WR in Bengals history.

That would be silly at best. NO ONE has claimed that.

What they are saying is: CHAD SUCKS THIS YEAR.

There is nothing to support that he doesn't, but there are a many reasons to support that he does.

I use to love Chad, so that sucks to say as a fan, but it is in fact, truth.

Palmer is sucking balls at the moment, but there is no way Palmer leaves before Chad.

Gizzle, I just don't understand the love.

Chad will be around a lot longer than Palmer. I hope your around on these forums long enough for me to remind you of that.

:lmao:

Again, I'm praying for a miracle. It breaks my heart to have to bash Palmer like this. But the man is garbage and EVERYONE but you knows it.

Find the post where I've defended Palmer. But you can't claim that Palmer is the only problem. Yet you attempt to blame Palmer even when passes that hit the WRs in the hands are dropped. That is borderline retarded.

Shipley catches 77% of the passes thrown to him. Gresham, 62%. Benson 64%. Bernard Scott 80%.

Chad and TO are the only ones that are closer to 50% than 60%.

Palmer has been bad this year... but it's not all on Palmer. The proof is right there. Other Bengals are performing better than the so called "best WR duo in the NFL." :lol:

I bet the Bengals beat the Steelers.

Losers can't post here on the board for a month.

Who wants some?

And winners can't post for two months, right?

Steelers 38

Bengals 17

Note: In my opinion any bet that puts Billy's Boobiemiester sig in jeopardy is too great a risk. Please pick something else.

one month or sig pic until the losing team wins a game

Note: In my opinion any bet that puts Billy's Boobiemiester sig in jeopardy is too great a risk. Please pick something else.

As I understand things if you lose you'll have to replace your sig....which last time I checked was a photo of a pumpkin. But if Billy loses then all of us are going to miss out on the brunette.

That's horribly lopsided.

As I understand things if you lose you'll have to replace your sig....which last time I checked was a photo of a pumpkin. But if Billy loses then all of us are going to miss out on the brunette.

Don't worry Hair. The risk here may be lopsided, but no more lopsided than the way the Steelers win dominate on Monday night.

Man up Dan, you said that we couldn't post here for a month. That's the bet that I want. Don't switch it up now.

Steelers 42

Bengals 21 (After 2 TD's late in the game that actually make the score look closer than it really was)

Army,

I don't care if they're talking about this year or career. Chad is not garbage. T.O. is not garbage. Palmer is! HE is so inconsistant that it's messing up our receivers heads. They don't know where the ball is going to be placed. Sure, they should catch some of thost ball, T.O. is definitely responsible for some. But as far a 85 goes, the dude RARELY gets a decent ball. He has to stretch for damn near 90% of the balls thrown to him.

Palmer is really f**king up the chemistry. It starts at the top.

I'm not going to toot my own horn and say I was right but you can look it up... When we signed T.O. I said: "this season will solely rest on Carson Palmers back. He will have to carry the weight of this team on his shoulders, pretty much - it's all up to him." I asked: "Do you think Palmer can handle this?"

So far, Palmer has FAILED. And its unfortunate.

Man up Dan, you said that we couldn't post here for a month. That's the bet that I want. Don't switch it up now.

Steelers 42

Bengals 21 (After 2 TD's late in the game that actually make the score look closer than it really was)

Army,

I don't care if they're talking about this year or career. Chad is not garbage. T.O. is not garbage. Palmer is! HE is so inconsistant that it's messing up our receivers heads. They don't know where the ball is going to be placed. Sure, they should catch some of thost ball, T.O. is definitely responsible for some. But as far a 85 goes, the dude RARELY gets a decent ball. He has to stretch for damn near 90% of the balls thrown to him.

Palmer is really f**king up the chemistry. It starts at the top.

I'm not going to toot my own horn and say I was right but you can look it up... When we signed T.O. I said: "this season will solely rest on Carson Palmers back. He will have to carry the weight of this team on his shoulders, pretty much - it's all up to him." I asked: "Do you think Palmer can handle this?"

/>http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php

Saying that this is all because of Palmer and nobody else has sucked it up is just as stupid as saying it's all because of Chad and nobody else has sucked. There's a ton of suck and pretty much everybody has contributed to it. Nobody's clean on this one.

Good idea not tooting your own horn :huh: since the suggestion that "it's all up to the QB" is some pretty lame prediction -- that's worthy of Dan Marino pre-game analysis material there.

Saying that this is all because of Palmer and nobody else has sucked it up is just as stupid as saying it's all because of Chad and nobody else has sucked. There's a ton of suck and pretty much everybody has contributed to it. Nobody's clean on this one.

Good idea not tooting your own horn :huh: since the suggestion that "it's all up to the QB" is some pretty lame prediction -- that's worthy of Dan Marino pre-game analysis material there.

Funny you mentioned that because both Marino and I actually played the game, unlike most of you.

If you are still having a hard time reading between the lines, I'll break it down for you.....

Palmer has EVERY weapon imaginable. He has a speedy back, a power back, a MONSTER T.E., a WR that can outrun, shake, and slant just about any corner in the league, another WR that basically just needs a GOOD ball placed up in the air and he'll come down with it EVERY time, and a fairly decent O-Line. He also has a Wes Welker type slot receiver who he's not taking advantage of. Someone is open 24/7, Palmer either A) Can't hit 'em or B) Completely misses 'em.

Sorry guys, if this season doesn't expose Palmer's decline, I don't know what will?? I hope I'm wrong and Palmer comes out and throws for 400 yards agains the Steelers this week, but I just don't see that happening.

A well placed ball that he'll come down with EVERY time ??

You mean like when the ball hits him in the hands ??

That EVERY time ?? Let me know when you actually see that happening...

What about the penalties also commited by those same WR's that have actually cost them games this year ??

Palmer's fault as well ??

What about the o-line you call "fairly decent" that can't pass protect to save their lives ??

Not one single analyst, player, or anyone else for that matter thinks they can do that. NOT ONE.

I guess that's Palmer's fault as well ??

Bottomline is, there is equal blame to go around and you making calls at the beginning of the season doesn't mean sh*t.

People here, including myself, are able to place blame all around and Carson certainly isn't above that.

You haven't been able to do that and it's pissing people off.

I'm not real critical of members on this board, but sometimes you really need to take Chad's balls out of your mouth.

You don't think Chad and TO are garbage and that's your opinion. Cool.

However, I'm not the one who called them a top 5 WR duo in the league.

They aren't close no matter how you look at it.

Funny you mentioned that because both Marino and I actually played the game, unlike most of you.

What "game" was that -- the "I predict the QB has to be good" game? Veeery impressive. Of course the QB has to play well, or at least consistently. Like I said, Palmer is hardly above reproach. However, Chad has played like crap nearly all season. Personally, I have never seen him disappear so often for such long stretches of games only to drop critical passes in the 4th quarter. His season has sucked. TO has become the go-to guy and has good numbers, but has dropped even more catchable balls than Chad. Not only that his field awareness has been ridiculous. I can think of at least 3 first downs he backed himself out of off the top of my head. He doesn't fight anyone for the ball even though he's typically 6-8 inches taller than whoever is covering him. That was supposed to be a big part of his game - to win the jump balls. Benson has been good, at times the only one that appears to be trying to win the game. But he fumbled a ball without being touched in a game they were, at that time, still in in Atlanta. Like I said, everybody's dirty. Your oversimplification by saying it's all on Palmer reminds me of the in depth football analysis of my 4 year old.

Don't worry Hair. The risk here may be lopsided, but no more lopsided than the way the Steelers win dominate on Monday night.

I'm good now that El Danimal has seen fit to replace his pumpkin with a more appropriate skank sig.

In fact, I now bless your once lopsided wager with this animated thumb. :sure: