Steelers vs Bengals

kenyon1977

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When looking at the Steelers and Bengals, the Steelers should beat the snot out of the Bengals next Monday.

They are a better team from top to bottom. Coaches and players alike. Did I mention the Steelers know how to tackle ??

Thing is, these are the games the Bengals seem to win for some reason. So no, no betting from me.

Again, I think the Bengals could win this game, but it wouldn't mean ANYTHING in the grand scheme of things.

I bet the Bengals beat the Steelers.

Losers can't post here on the board for a month.

Who wants some?

I know your posting record here. You're not risking enough on your part.

what? should I throw in a picture of my titties :cheers:

Who wants some?

what? should I throw in a picture of my titties :cheers:

:lol: Oh God no!

oh come on Billy you know you want to see it.

Either way though. Anyone that has 100% doubts about the greatest team in the NFL can take me up on my bet. My posting record should show that I'm active around here during the season. Offseason? not much to talk about and usually would only be here for the arcade games but those are gone now. but during each season since I've joined I've been quite active.

So who wants some?!

oh come on Billy you know you want to see it.

Either way though. Anyone that has 100% doubts about the greatest team in the NFL can take me up on my bet. My posting record should show that I'm active around here during the season. Offseason? not much to talk about and usually would only be here for the arcade games but those are gone now. but during each season since I've joined I've been quite active.

So who wants some?!

Maybe you should bet something else. As a staff member here I really don't want to see members in good standing not being able to participate in conversations here.

I think the Bengals could pull out a win.

I think the Saints have so many WR's Pitt has to gamble to guess the coverages.

If Cincy can integrate Scott into the pass game, they could add that one more variable that can take Lebeau out of his usual blitz happy scheme.

Bengals win 23-20 if Joseph can get back.

Steelers lose to the Saints 20-10.

How did they beat the Steelers ??

Pass rush.

What's our biggest weakness ??

Pass rush.

Bet away fellas...

Oh I am. Steelers win on next Monday night.

I'll take your bet Billy. Sig pic bet. Loser has to use the pic until the losing team wins their next game.

D*mn Danimal, if the Bengals lose, it might be a VERY long time before you could switch that sig.

The Bengals very well could lose the remainder of their games.

Right now I only have them having a "chance" at winning 2 more and there is no guarantee with either.

Buffalo, who we can't seem to ever beat, and Cleveland, who already beat us once this year.

I'll bet you Dan.. The Steelers will walk in here and beat our ass all the way up and down the field. They may want to think about playing Jordan Palmer because this is the game that will probably END Carson's career. As a matter of fact, for the first time in my life, I actually did a double take at Steelers merchandise in the sporting goods store. There was a nice Yellow and Black display full of Steelers shirts, hats, shoes, etc.... I may switch teams after this year. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

So yeah, this will be the first time I bet against my team (Pete Rose would be ashamed) but I don't care. I'm so fed up with the Bengals at this point that it doesn't even matter. We suck. We don't stand a chance. If the Bengals win, I won't post here for another month.

Whoa whoa whoa there...

I might be pissed off at what we have this year, but I will keep rooting for the Bengals unless they leave town.

They are my team do or die. If they actually did leave (which I don't think will happen) I wouldn't root for the Steelers.

Maybe the Browns or Colts from a geographical standpoint...

As a matter of fact, for the first time in my life, I actually did a double take at Steelers merchandise in the sporting goods store. There was a nice Yellow and Black display full of Steelers shirts, hats, shoes, etc.... I may switch teams after this year.

WTF

Who wants some?

i dont about the Bengals but it helps me......LoL :sure:

As a matter of fact, for the first time in my life, I actually did a double take at Steelers merchandise in the sporting goods store. There was a nice Yellow and Black display full of Steelers shirts, hats, shoes, etc.... I may switch teams after this year. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Fan card revoked, in my opinion. I am very down on our men in orange and black but will NEVER be a Steelers fan. I won't even make a joke about it. (assuming, and hoping, that the above is tongue-in-cheek that is) I realize I don't post much, but had to login for this one.

P.S. I do agree that the Steelers should absolutely demolish Cinci, but as Army pointed out, Marv's boys tend to surprise in this type of game. I also agree that even if they win it will mean nothing.

As a matter of fact, for the first time in my life, I actually did a double take at Steelers merchandise in the sporting goods store. There was a nice Yellow and Black display full of Steelers shirts, hats, shoes, etc.... I may switch teams after this year.

WTF

I demand you do it immediately Jiz - and good riddance.

WTF

I concur. I think the intelligence Giz has shown over the years would fit in quite well with the Steeler faithful.

WTF

I concur. I think the intelligence Giz has shown over the years would fit in quite well with the Steeler faithful.

Football smarts, I'm the smartest guy here... Book smarts, I'll leave that to you geekers.

It's true, I may be becoming the Carl Pickens, Takeo Spikes, and the Corey Dillon type of fan... Sick and f**king tired of this organization and it's complete lack of success. We're one of the Top 3 WORST teams in the HISTORY of the NFL. It gets old.

WTF

Football smarts, I'm the smartest guy here... Book smarts, I'll leave that to you geekers.

It's true, I may be becoming the Carl Pickens, Takeo Spikes, and the Corey Dillon type of fan... Sick and f**king tired of this organization and it's complete lack of success. We're one of the Top 3 WORST teams in the HISTORY of the NFL. It gets old.

Get on out of here Steeler fan.

BTW... your football smarts are what loved the Chad/T.O. combo, right? And I hated it.

Who looks smarter?

WTF

BTW... your football smarts are what loved the Chad/T.O. combo, right? And I hated it.

Who looks smarter?

Don't be a bafoon. To/85 are one of the top 5 duo's in the NFL you DODO! That's with a STRUGGLING Palmer.

You just proved my point, sometimes you guys on here are just idiotic when it come to the actual sport.

If Palmer was in '05 form, T.O./85 would be THE top WR tandem in the NFL, hands down.

WTF

Who looks smarter?

Don't be a bafoon. To/85 are one of the top 5 duo's in the NFL you DODO! That's with a STRUGGLING Palmer.

You just proved my point, sometimes you guys on here are just idiotic when it come to the actual sport.

If Palmer was in '05 form, T.O./85 would be THE top WR tandem in the NFL, hands down.

Either you haven't been watching the games, or you are an idiot. Chad is garbage. T.O. has been ok... but doesn't require double team coverage anymore.

Statistically, they look pretty nice. But watching the games... they are killing the Bengals. They managed to catch less than 50% of the passes thrown to them yesterday, and the majority of those were not on the QB.