Bengals vs Dolphins-Game Day discussion

jjakq27

Season on the brink...in the balance,,,Do or Die.....Franchise at a crossroads....

Call it what you will but a win today would keep their playoff chances alive, while a loss would certainly doom this team to another top 15 draft pick and a possible house cleaning after the season.

There have been no announcements for the inactives so far.

Happy Boo Day! Go Bengals.

4897416090518275078405n.jpg

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Reedy

#bengals inactives LeFevour (third QB), CB Joseph, S R.Williams, S Ndukwe, C Stephens, DE Fanene, OT Collins, WR Simpson

Looks like the we are in for a fun afternoon...

Sh**... Well i'm going to church, maybe we'll have a lead when i get back please?!?! happy Halloween guys

Have a feeling of luck and overall positive vibe this morning. Perhaps the Bengals will all eat their Wheaties, or perhaps it is the thought of collecting a metric a55ton of candy tonight with my sons....

Either way, I will revise my prediction to the point where it could be the Bengals kicking a last second FG for the win.

MIA - 14

CIN - 17

or, vice-versa... Its gonna be close like that.

Guy's, I dreamt last night the Bengals jumped out to a 14 point lead early, the second score coming by a deep bomb to someone by Palmer in the endzone. That's all I remember. Now that I'm awake, I seriously doubt that'll happen, but who knows? ^_^

Guy's, I dreamt last night the Bengals jumped out to a 14 point lead early, the second score coming by a deep bomb to someone by Palmer in the endzone. That's all I remember. Now that I'm awake, I seriously doubt that'll happen, but who knows? ^_^

I'm sorry Billy, didn't hear a word you said. Something about a dream.... and scoring.... the image in your sig has me thinking of something else.

I'm sorry Billy, didn't hear a word you said. Something about a dream.... and scoring.... the image in your sig has me thinking of something else.

That's why I don't remember anything else about the dream. The Bengals go up by 14, then she shows up and I end up glued to the sheets. :blush:

...on a side note I just saw Takeo Spikes playing for the 49ers...wow I can't believe he is still playing!

Oddly they are playing the US National Anthem in London...seems weird playing a song in a country in front of a crowd that the song was written about defeating them in a war. I was very surprised no one booed. Maybe they have gotten over having their butts kicked? :lmao: