Bengalszone's Posting Champ

ArmyBengal

I was going to post this in the general topics thread but it can be moved later.

Congratulations to our Benevolent Boobiemiester, Bengalszone Billy for hitting the 20,000 post milestone !!!

That's quite the percentage of overall posts on the forum and just shows your dedication, hard work, and lack of a life !!!

Anyway, job well done Billy and here's to seeing many more posts from you in the future...

:drunk::rockon::cheers::sure:

Billy, among your many and obvious talents, who would have known you'd ignore all of those and p1ss away your time scratching out 20k posts on an obscure sports forum discussing one of the most enigmatic teams in professional sports?

Tip of the hat, I guess....

I KEED I KEED!!!

Well done buddy. This place would not be the same without your input.

Thanks guys. I have been here almost daily (aside from a four month stint in the can back in 2006) since I joined back in 2003. I'm a member at many Cincinnati and other NFL teams forums, but I have to say NONE top the members we have here. That's why this is the first site I check in the morning, and the last before I turn in at night. I really enjoy being here with true Bengals fans who stick with this team through both good times and bad times. Long live Bengalszone!

Billy is a true Bengals fan. It took jail to keep him from posting on his favorite Bengals message board. I hate to admit it, but if I got incarcerated, I'd smuggle a smart phone in (lodged in colon) and just keep on posting.

You are always quick to welcome new members at Bengalszone, even the ones from other teams just stopping by to say hello. You're a good friend to everyone on here Billy.

You are always quick to welcome new members at Bengalszone, even the ones from other teams just stopping by to say hello.

I feel that is important although I've been suckered more than once by trolls. When I first joined here Josh Kirkendall gave a warm welcome, and that stuck with me. He's moved on to bigger and better things for him with his website CincyJungle, but it still meant something. Just trying to pass that down the line.

You are always quick to welcome new members at Bengalszone, even the ones from other teams just stopping by to say hello.

I feel that is important although I've been suckered more than once by trolls. When I first joined here Josh Kirkendall gave a warm welcome, and that stuck with me. He's moved on to bigger and better things for him with his website CincyJungle, but it still meant something. Just trying to pass that down the line.

Yeah, Billy welcomed me like that as well and is the reason I'm a mod here.

BLAME HIM !!!!

Kidding, thanks Billy...

Thanks guys. I have been here almost daily (aside from a four month stint in the can back in 2006) since I joined back in 2003. I'm a member at many Cincinnati and other NFL teams forums, but I have to say NONE top the members we have here. That's why this is the first site I check in the morning, and the last before I turn in at night. I really enjoy being here with true Bengals fans who stick with this team through both good times and bad times. Long live Bengalszone!

Well, unless you get locked up for like 5-10 years, I have no realistic shot at you.

Congrats !!!

Oh, by the way....If you were to get locked up, don't fear, I will be there to do my best Jim Carey impression.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJR8ZNAnRoM

OH BILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, unless you get locked up for like 5-10 years, I have no realistic shot at you.

Congrats !!!

Oh, by the way....If you were to get locked up, don't fear, I will be there to do my best Jim Carey impression.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJR8ZNAnRoM

OH BILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's been one of my favorites for a long time!