Adam Jones and Dan Coats: Gone

Sea Ray

What is it with this team and injuries? It's been the same story year-in and year-out since about '05. Just six games into 2010, we've seen Leonard, Shipley, Rivers, Joseph, Fanene and Roy all miss time and now Pacman's gone for the year. It's just ridiculous.

Did you see the injury report as of today.....wow is all i can say is there any healthy DB. Its not looking to good

• 2 weeks later...

Shayne Graham, signing with his 3rd team this season, is now officially a vagabond journeyman kicker. And speaking of those things, Dave Raynor is now a Lion bastard.

Yes and the Lions pick up another Bengal reject.

There are some who say the Bengals are cursed or whatever but it's nothing like the Lions. First of all they blew their game on Sunday vs the Jets in Bengal-like fashion and now their prize #1 overall pick, QB Matt Stafford has a career threatening shoulder injury ala Greg Cook. I feel their pain...

Shayne Graham, signing with his 3rd team this season, is now officially a vagabond journeyman kicker. And speaking of those things, Dave Raynor is now a Lion bastard.

I wonder what Shayne thinks about his decision to refuse Mike Brown's contract offer. I think I recall Mike still made an offer after he tagged him.

I wonder what Shayne thinks about his decision to refuse Mike Brown's contract offer. I think I recall Mike still made an offer after he tagged him.

To semi-quote Denny Green, he's not as good as he thought he was. In all honesty he may have been gone after the playoff game regardless. It would have been hard to have him in the locker room even though it was more than just his fault.

Al Harris was signed by Miami, who promptly released Jason Allen.

Allen is a good, young player, hopefully the Bengals will grab him. With Jones on IR, Crocker dinged up and who knows how long Williams can stay on the field, he would be a good pick-up.