Cam Newton

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam's numbers for today:

Passing... 16 for 22, 323 yards, 4 TD's.

Rushing... 5 for 50 yards, 1 TD.

Not too shabby for a QB who called it a day after the 3rd quarter!

Does anyone else notice the similarity between Newton and Palmer besides their height?

105995416_crop_340x234.jpg?1288933325:blink:cpthumb.jpg

Look at their left hands during the pass. Identical!

• 3 weeks later...

i agree with army, none of these guys are nfl qb's. to bad for newton every thing he is doing now, will not matter once they find out how much his dad got paid. the fact that cams dad asked for money is a violation of the ncaa. it's only a matter of time before the ncaa comes down on auburn. i think it's going to get real ugly for auburn. but cam will get a shot at the nfl.

robinson just a rb/wr playing qb as of now. even with rich or a new coach i still don't see robinson ever being a nfl qb. more than likely he will go the route of randle el. there's no doubting that he has talent.

pryor has developed in to a qb but, is not a very good passer at all. i think he has a chance of getting a shot at qb at the next level. just because he is in a stable environment and a very stable staff. also getting another year to mature as a passer under tressel. you would think only helps pryor. being a osu fan, i still don't see pryor playing qb in the nfl as of now.

all 3 will get a chance at the nfl, as qb's it's unlikely.

The best thing Cam could do is go back to college for his senior season and prove he's not just this one season.

Then again, he could carry this one season into a multi-million dollar contract who wouldn't care how it turned out.

Give me Luck.

Oh yeah, Locker, who appeared that he would have been a top pick last year, reminds me a Kyle Boller this year.

i don't think cam is going to have any choice but to go pro. no way the ncaa is going to let him play next season. it a well known fact his dad tried to get paid. that is a direct violation of the ncaa. with the facts that are well know, how cam is still playing now in unreal.

Yup I wouldn't want cam early 1st round but late 1st or 2nd :P I wouldn't complain too much...But overall if were looking for QB of the future I'd Prefer Luck <See sig :)>

There will be some other BCS bowls I'm looking forward to watching as well.

The Ohio State / Arkansas game should be an interesting matchup.

The Wisconsin / TCU game finally gives TCU a shot against a real team.

And for the WTF BCS matchup, I give you Oklahoma / UConn.

I mean, really ?? Oklahoma should destroy these guys.

Lastly, since the regular college season has come to an end...

F*CK THE BCS !!! This would be a great season to see a college playoff.

I think Stanford got screwed :P They are 4th in the Nation but facing 13th ranked Va Tech...So Ranked higher and being from pac 10 shouldn't they be in the Rose Bowl instead of Wisconsin?

There will be some other BCS bowls I'm looking forward to watching as well.

The Ohio State / Arkansas game should be an interesting matchup.

The Wisconsin / TCU game finally gives TCU a shot against a real team.

And for the WTF BCS matchup, I give you Oklahoma / UConn.

I mean, really ?? Oklahoma should destroy these guys.

Lastly, since the regular college season has come to an end...

F*CK THE BCS !!! This would be a great season to see a college playoff.