Fire Marvin

walzav29

The fact is that you do not have your own opinion. You merely adopt the prevailing opinion of the board at any given time.

That explains why I constantly disagree with nearly everyone? Making things up won't get you anywhere.

I mean goodness, it's right here in this thread for starters. Research your personal attacks at least.

Why don't you research who started the personal attacks? I stated that Carson Palmer was horrible....which he is. You told me to sod off. Now, I'm not quite sure what sod off even means. Given the source, I checked with my 9-year old and she didn't know either. I'm still thinking this may be a generation thing. I just haven't had time to get on Webkinz to find out for sure...

All of your concentrated efforts to annoy me have derived from my saying "sod off" weeks ago? That's even the source of your odd fascination with my quite average vocabulary? Well alright then, Jet23. I'm sorry for saying "sod off".

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on boys. Let's focus our anger where it belongs

Bratkowski

Marvin

Carson

Kill 'em all.

In fact, Marvin should resign if Mike won't fire him.

Finally, they've got a week to pull off a Chad trade. Make it happen.

Trade Chad to DC for Laron Landry.

Give Brat some boxes and give him till 5pm today.

The fact is that you do not have your own opinion. You merely adopt the prevailing opinion of the board at any given time.

That explains why I constantly disagree with nearly everyone? Making things up won't get you anywhere.

I mean goodness, it's right here in this thread for starters. Research your personal attacks at least.

Why don't you research who started the personal attacks? I stated that Carson Palmer was horrible....which he is. You told me to sod off. Now, I'm not quite sure what sod off even means. Given the source, I checked with my 9-year old and she didn't know either. I'm still thinking this may be a generation thing. I just haven't had time to get on Webkinz to find out for sure...

All of your concentrated efforts to annoy me have derived from my saying "sod off" weeks ago? That's even the source of your odd fascination with my quite average vocabulary? Well alright then, Jet23. I'm sorry for saying "sod off".

'Average' you are being modest my friend. Your vocabulary is the most awesomest in the history of the whole wide world!

It's time to rebuild and time for major changes.

Marvin Lewis- Goodbye. You're a s**t coach "bro." Week after week, month after month and year after year this we make the same mistakes and generally play like s**t. When we play bad teams we show up with a mindset of the game already being won, when we play good teams sometimes we win however we usually ALWAYS make stupid ass mistakes. It is your job to fix that. Obviously you cannot. Couple that with your horrible personnel decisions alongside Brown, horrible game management skills and your penchant of playing favorites with certain players? It is time we part ways.

Bob Bratkowski- Go back to being a college OC already. That never changing anything up garbage works in the NCAA, it doesn't work here. You HAVE TO tweak your playbook week to week and change it up every offseason, that's how the NFL works.

Paul Alexander- The worst of the entire group. One good O.L. in 15 or whatever years as our O.L. coach. One. Featuring two 1st round OT's, a FA guard, a 2nd round guard and a 3rd round Center. In other words an offensive line that could take care of itself. I've yet to see you actually coach a player up or field a disciplined unit for that matter. Get your ass outa here.

The Hayes Brothers- The D.L. more often than not is much like the O.L., noones ever really coached up once they reach their natural peak, we consistently flatline. See: Justin Smith. Soon as he leaves and is coached up the dude becomes a Probowler? That falls on the coaching. Tight Ends the same thing, noones ever better than they were when they arrived.

Mike Sheppard- We need to bring in a young #1 and Hue Jackson you'll never be. It's time to cut bait with you as well.

Darren Simmons- Our S/T crew is never anything special, that falls strictly on coaching. See ya.

Chip Morton- Our guys seem to never be in really good condition nor have I heard squat about their strength ever increasing. Besides it took you years to figure out your program was causing a ton of injuries every year. Don't let the door hit ya....

Mike Zimmer- We need to switch to the 3-4 BUT i'm willing to give you another season. You know how to transition and can run the 34 well so if the next HC is cool, stick around and redeem yourself.

Jeff Fitzgerald, Kevin Coyle- You guys are solid and should stay. Coyle does a tremendous job with the DB's and Fitzy has coached up some trash LB'ers into competency.

Carson Palmer- Take you and your brother and beat it. You once were great, but you've regressed to a Vinny Testaverde level and sorry, WINS are what matters.

Chad- F' off and Tweet your ass down the street. Take T.O. with you.

It's time for a change. That scares the hell outa me and i've been saying Lewis isn't the man for the job since the 2007 season. It's scary because Mike Brown is making the decision. Hopefully he really is serious about winning and makes a good choice. I hate to say it but I kinda see where the "keep Giggles" crowd is coming from! Scary thought, Mike Brown picking a new HC. But it HAS TO be done. We cannot just keep on with this staff and hope they one day learns how to be NFL coaches. We're consistently unprepared, Lewis has brought a criminal culture to the team filled with thugs and me-first retards and this staff is unable to ever coach anyone up nor make a break when it's obvious to everyone else certain players SUCK.

That's not how you build an NFL team. Our core guys all need to be high character, hardworking leaders on the team. Not tweeting, not worrying about getting family members jobs on the roster, not sitting at home in Alabama ballooning up to 400lbs and not "thuggin' 'n buggin." Bring me a HC who if he's sitting in the draft room or FA and has a choice between an Andre Smith or a Michael Oher takes the Oher. Asks for the James Laurinaitis instead of jumping on the Rey Maualugas. There's zero doubt we're heading for another rebuild, I just hope we pick the right guy for that project. We SHOULD be built for the future, instead we're reliving 2006 heading for yet another multi year rebuild unless a miracle happens.