Fire Marvin

walzav29

On the bright side...Mitties played well. :sure:

So did Benson. His best day all year.

Yeah...my brother who is a Bucs fan says to me, "why don't u guys keep running? we can't stop Cedric."

But, our complete joke of a coaching staff can't realize that were averaging 9 yards a carry!

And here we are pissed off and venting and nothing will b done to change it! Absolutely nothing...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant stick up for Palmer

I cant stick up for Chad who keeps showing he cares more about his reality shows then football, stupid droped pass today for the int.

I cant stick up for TO who decideds to not fight for the ball that is picked off

I cant stick up for Marvin who has to show he bring the talent out on the team, and how to win 2 years in a row.

Cant stick up for Brat who has to show me he can call a good game

Cant stick up for Zimmer who showed, that he cant coach up the guys here, same players as last year and they are worse?

Cant stick up for Mike Brown who has to show me he wants to win

Cant stick up for this team, as year in and year out they so us they are a bunch of overachievers who cant seem to figure out how to play a complete team! This team is dead!

On the bright side...Mitties played well. :sure:

So did Benson. His best day all year.

Yeah...my brother who is a Bucs fan says to me, "why don't u guys keep running? we can't stop Cedric."

But, our complete joke of a coaching staff can't realize that were averaging 9 yards a carry!

And here we are pissed off and venting and nothing will b done to change it! Absolutely nothing...

Indeed. Then again, Marvin is a guy who likes to build teams from the outside in. Da f**k?

I sh1t you not, if i saw Brat walking down the street today, I'd pop him in the nose. F you, azzhole.

I'd kick him in the balls, then spend a good twenty minutes sitting on his chest just bitch slapping the f**k out of him. :angry:

im not one for bashing or hitting the panic button, but this team sucks and needs a new o-coordinator. i want to wake up and see brat fired tomorrow morning. i dont see carson as a problem in the right scheme and i think marvin is a good coach. but brat needs to go, HOW THE f**k DOES YOUR TEAM NOT HAVE AN OFFENSIVE IDENTITIY AFTER 5 GAMES!!! tampa bay is a horrible team, f**king horrible, you cant disguise that i dont give a f**k if they are 3-1 they are horrible. and the bengals give up 10 in 2 min give me a f**king break.

i dont see carson as a problem in the right scheme

Then you need glasses. Scheme or not, a true Heisman winner does not toss up THREE interceptions against a team like Tampon Bay.

he's not the heisman trophy winner anymore, and hasn't been since the elbow and knee injuries. we've been waiting three seasons now for him to recover. in the last two-three weeks, Carson has shown he never will. He has played great football for this franchise, but I'm afraid he won't do so in the future.

there is no doubt this season officially died today for me.

i can't fathom that were 2-3 vs the easy part of our schedule :lmao:

The season is done, you're right. These quitters won't come back after this and learn a damn thing they should have been learning for the last 5-6 years.

Everytime I hear Marvin's press conference, I want to jump trough the radio and punch him in the f**king mouth.

im not one for bashing or hitting the panic button, but this team sucks and needs a new o-coordinator. i want to wake up and see brat fired tomorrow morning. i dont see carson as a problem in the right scheme and i think marvin is a good coach. but brat needs to go, HOW THE f**k DOES YOUR TEAM NOT HAVE AN OFFENSIVE IDENTITIY AFTER 5 GAMES!!! tampa bay is a horrible team, f**king horrible, you cant disguise that i dont give a f**k if they are 3-1 they are horrible. and the bengals give up 10 in 2 min give me a f**king break.

i'm not picking a fight b/c were all p/o but...are you f**king kidding me?

I hate Brat as much as anyone and want him gone at all cost, however that happens idc. whether it b fired or mob-related. but, you can't possibly put Carson's performance on the play-calling.

"i don't see carson as a problem in the right scheme" lets pay him $100 million to "not b a problem" We paid him to b Peyton not Peyton's unknown brother.

and Marvin had his chance, he has all the talent to win. No excuses. I'll take a college coach trying to make the jump over a pathetic, lethargic Marvin Lewis.

I'm tired of the excuses...this organization is a group from top to bottom.

Marvin had his chance, he has all the talent to win. No excuses. I'll take a college coach trying to make the jump over a pathetic, lethargic Marvin Lewis.

I'm with you Supa. Lewis shows no fire, no desire to win. Two things I hate in a head coach.

Marvin said we would learn alot about this team after the loss last week....well we sure did we learned that Marvin f**ked up the most talented team we have had in quite sometime.

I was so excited for football season to start, i had my hopes which that hasnt happend often, and no thanks to this lousy coaching staff, i guess its back to the Bungles for this team.

I swear if nothing is done during the bye week, then that will tell me that nobody has learned a thing.

only one thing is as amazing as the Bengal's loss this week, and that is the number of people to jump on the "Fire Marvin" bandwagon this week. I have been critical of Marvin for a LONG time and caught plenty of flack for it. This is definitely one of those "hate to be right" circumstances.

It sucks to wait all year long for the football season to start and then have your favorite team come out and lay an egg like this. Here's to hoping something can get turned around to make the rest of the year semi-exciting.

I hope some of you guys enjoyed watching the game today, because as bad as this team is, they might not sell out anymore home games this year and will be subject to local area blackouts.

I hope some of you guys enjoyed watching the game today, because as bad as this team is, they might not sell out anymore home games this year and will be subject to local area blackouts.

You can count on that happening.

Good. No reason why anyone should be subjected to that kind of torture again.

When you lose to Tampa and Cleveland and your a playoff team. It's purely coaching. It doesn't matter. We''l eventually realize it's Mike Browns stupid personel decisions that are ultimately the problem, but we need a guy who can coach who's here. It doesn't matter. All a F'N Pipe dream. THE BENGALS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

please tell me you recognize Carson's culpability here.... Carson LOST this game.

Yes. I completely agree. He LOST this game. I can't stick up for him any more. Just can't.

No one could.

I can.

How many games did he win in exactly the same situation last year?

This time, thanks to a tipped pass, he doesn't. Welcome to the law of averages.

That said, the other two picks, especially the pick-six, just shouldn't happen. He throws just one of those away and the Bengals win. You just can't have multiple turnovers and expect to win the game.

It sucks to wait all year long for the football season to start and then have your favorite team come out and lay an egg like this. Here's to hoping something can get turned around to make the rest of the year semi-exciting.

I don't know if I want things to get turned around. I'm soooo tired of it that if no one is fired now, I guess it has to get worse before it gets better, ie. rebuild and get my boy TPryor!

When you lose to Tampa and Cleveland and your a playoff team. It's purely coaching. It doesn't matter. We''l eventually realize it's Mike Browns stupid personel decisions that are ultimately the problem, but we need a guy who can coach who's here. It doesn't matter. All a F'N Pipe dream. THE BENGALS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

please tell me you recognize Carson's culpability here.... Carson LOST this game.

Yes. I completely agree. He LOST this game. I can't stick up for him any more. Just can't.

No one could.

I can.

That said, the other two picks, especially the pick-six, just shouldn't happen. He throws just one of those away and the Bengals win. You just can't have multiple turnovers and expect to win the game.

Wait...so which side are u on?

No one could.

I can.

Hah! You can have him. True winners don't have seasons like this outside of their rookie year.