Bengals-Bucs Game Thread

HoosierCat

FFS, even the bengals.com can't get their sh1t straight. I mean, I know the loss was a shock but at minimum get the score right.....!

Fire the web team while you are at it....

bengalssuck.jpg

Kind of describes the state of the whole organization doesn't it?

I am keen to see how long it takes for anyone to notice and fix it... Going on 45 minutes now.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS, even the bengals.com can't get their sh1t straight. I mean, I know the loss was a shock but at minimum get the score right.....!

Fire the web team while you are at it....

bengalssuck.jpg

Kind of describes the state of the whole organization doesn't it?

I am keen to see how long it takes for anyone to notice and fix it... Going on 45 minutes now.

Don't hold your breath. It's like halftime adjustments for Cincinnati. It never happens.

Even tho I desire it so and want Carson traded during the bye week...he's not going anywhere. But honestly, this decision has to be made now while we can cut him and not have to pay him the final years. Cut him now MB...you'll save $$$$.(we all know that's all you care about) Btw MB, after u cut Carson...f**k off! Someone put that PoS in a gawd damn retirement home!

Even tho I desire it so and want Carson traded during the bye week...he's not going anywhere. But honestly, this decision has to be made now while we can cut him and not have to pay him the final years. Cut him now MB...you'll save $$$$.(we all know that's all you care about) Btw MB, after u cut Carson...f**k off! Someone put that PoS in a gawd damn retirement home!

Traded for what? If not Carson then who?

Brady Quinn? Charlie Batch? Wait until the season and lure Favre out of <giggle giggle> 'retirement'? Chad Pennington? Jon Kitna? Doug Flutie? Hey...Tim Tebow...need a QB with some pins. Kevin Kolb? Dante Culpepper? My goodness, Wally, you act like Palmer's the only guy out right now that can play mediocre?

Hey, Troy Smith? That kid that used to play for the UC Bearcats, Tony Whatsisname? Come on, Palmer is hardly irreplaceable now.

Even tho I desire it so and want Carson traded during the bye week...he's not going anywhere. But honestly, this decision has to be made now while we can cut him and not have to pay him the final years. Cut him now MB...you'll save $$.(we all know that's all you care about) Btw MB, after u cut Carson...f**k off! Someone put that PoS in a gawd damn retirement home!

Brady Quinn? Charlie Batch? Wait until the season and lure Favre out of <giggle giggle> 'retirement'? Chad Pennington? Jon Kitna? Doug Flutie? Hey...Tim Tebow...need a QB with some pins. Kevin Kolb? Dante Culpepper? My goodness, Wally, you act like Palmer's the only guy out right now that can play mediocre?

Hey, Troy Smith? That kid that used to play for the UC Bearcats, Tony Whatsisname? Come on, Palmer is hardly irreplaceable now.

What gains are there to be had by trading one quarterback you don't like for a different quarterback you don't like?

Even tho I desire it so and want Carson traded during the bye week...he's not going anywhere. But honestly, this decision has to be made now while we can cut him and not have to pay him the final years. Cut him now MB...you'll save $$.(we all know that's all you care about) Btw MB, after u cut Carson...f**k off! Someone put that PoS in a gawd damn retirement home!

What gains are there to be had by trading one quarterback you don't like for a different quarterback you don't like?

Well...because one of them might actually be able to do something with this team. Am I the only one that saw the looks on the players' faces after today's game? Palmer has not only lost this fanbase...he's lost the confidence of the team. Any of those guys above I mentioned, except Flutie and Culpepper obviously, I'd actually try to pick up and give a chance. You're not going to trade Palmer for any of them, but do something to get a quarterback in here that can actually offer a possible alternative.

Frankly, it could be a case where Palmer does have a shot of being able to make a comeback...maybe he just can't do it here. Maybe if he had a change of scenery, like Warner going to Arizona, he resurrects his career. I just don't think Cincy's the place for him to do it.

I just can't believe anyone at this point is afraid to try something different at QB. Palmer is not doing the job! Apparently, this team is incapable of making the necessary changes to allow him to do the job. However, this fanbase is as whipped from years of losing as the franchise itself. "Ooooh...what can we gain from trading one quarterback you don't like for a different quarterback you don't like?"

Screw that. It's a loser mentality. I don't advocate firing anybody right now, or even trading Palmer right now. But if this season tanks, get rid of Lewis, Brat, Palmer, the offensive line and that dickhead diva OchoCinco. Get rid of the o-line coach. And hire a GM to hire a capable staff.

Of course none of that happens, so what the heck?

Well sure, if the season ends up a horrid failure then I won't much care what happens with Palmer or anyone else. Just don't trade him during the freaking bye week as was the initial suggestion in this specific conversational thread.

Well...no, that would just be stupid. Can't bring in a quarterback and say, "hey, learn this playbook in a week," unless your name is Favre I guess, but that's just trading ints for ints.