Bengals vs Browns Game Thread

jjakq27

It's a big chance to move to 3-1 overall and 2-0 in the division while the Ravens and Steelers beat up on each other.

Cedric, Carson and Chad have all had good success vs. the Browns. I am looking for more of the same.

Get up early and take the crowd out of it.

WHO DEY!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bengals can win this -- and should win this -- but again, they need to be on top of their game. I expect Cleveland will pull out all the stops to avoid 0-4 and 0-2 in the division, which would all but end their season before the leaves even start falling. That means be on the lookout for fakes, stunts, blitzes out the tailpipe, onside kicks, laterals, wildcat formations and halfback options, going for it on 4th and short, anything and everything. The Browns will empty the playbook today; they've got nothing to lose.

Inactives per reedy:

First the inactives. For the Bengals Anthony Collins sits and Andre Smith will play. In the first two games, Smith was averaging 10-12 snaps. Also inactive are CB Brandon Ghee, RB Cedric Peerman, C Reggie Stephens, DE Jonathan Fanene, WR Jerome Simpson and DE Carlos Dunlap. Dan LeFevour is the third QB.

For the Browns, Jake Delhomme is the third QB meaning that Seneca Wallace gets the start. Other inactives are DB Derrick Roberson, RB James Davis, WR Carlton Mitchell, OL Shaun Lauvao, OL John St. Clair, WR Brian Robiskie and TE Alex Smith.

I think i would have rather faced Delhome, Seneca has looked pretty good so far, and has some movement.

Bengals need to play a physical game, cant let the Browns get confident. I think this is going to be a tough game, it always seems to be. The Browns are not a horrible team, so i hope the Bengals dont expect to go in there and walk to a win. So i hope Marv got this team ready to play today.

I've got a bad, bad feeling about this game. I'd love to see the offense come out and play well and prove me wrong.

The Browns are no pushover and will be pulling out all the stops. Going to be a tough game. Marvin better have them ready to play.

If a coach needs to get his players ready to play against a division rival then there is something wrong...

The players better be ready to play.... LETS DO THIS!!!

WHODEY!