Reds vs. Brewers

ArmyBengal

The Reds start a 3 game series at the Brewers today with Bailey taking the mound.

I really am interested in seeing this team continue to play to the end.

While I don't want to see injuries, go into the playoffs on an up note.

The Cards play one game against the Marlins tonight before starting a 3 game series against the Pirates.

It's sure is nice to say this, I don't care who the Cards play, they are done...

GO REDS !!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Reds start a 3 game series at the Brewers today with Bailey taking the mound.

I really am interested in seeing this team continue to play to the end.

While I don't want to see injuries, go into the playoffs on an up note.

The Cards play one game against the Marlins tonight before starting a 3 game series against the Pirates.

It's sure is nice to say this, I don't care who the Cards play, they are done...

GO REDS !!!

You're right about thr Cardinals but it is nice to hear they lost 4-0 to the Marlins today. They played the game in a "race for the bus" manner

Well, being honest, with the Reds just about having this thing wrapped and football season started up, I'm all of a sudden less concerned with the Reds right now. I think that interest will pick back up once the playoffs begin, but I haven't looked at much of anything Reds for a while now outside of starting the thread.

GO REDS !!!

;)