Bengals v Ravens

jjakq27

This game is an early crossroads for the Bengals. I win would right the ship while a loss would put them two games behind the Ravens.

The next three weeks are more favorable that the first two but a victory would certainly give them renewed credibility after a poor start last week.

I look for a game similar to the two e saw last year. Bengals win in a low-scoring game, 20-17.

rlewisoldspice.jpg

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bengals

#Bengals inactives: QB D. LeFevour, DE J. Fanene, CB B. Ghee, WR J. Simpson, RB B. Leonard, LB K. Rivers, DE C. Dunlap, C R. Stephens

joereedy

Brandon Johnson to start for Rivers at LB, Coats moves to FB with Leonard also inactive

joereedy

#ravens inactives WR Stallworth, CB Miller, LB Phillips, DT Jones, NT Cody, OT Gaither, DT Divens, DE Kruger

Dunlap out again, how stupid. I wanna see this guy get some snaps. I thought maybe we would see Brian this week, but i guess not! I like the fact that Brandon Johnson is playing i always liked him, but sucks that Rivers is inactive. This sucks about Dunlap!!!!!

+1,. hope odoms in beast mode....

Dunlap out again, how stupid. I wanna see this guy get some snaps. I thought maybe we would see Brian this week, but i guess not! I like the fact that Brandon Johnson is playing i always liked him, but sucks that Rivers is inactive. This sucks about Dunlap!!!!!

+1,. hope odoms in beast mode....

Unlikely.

Dunlap must be sucking in practice or something? Hes the #2 pick you would think he would be able to get on the field to play some snaps. The starting DE better have there act toghter, actully the whole d-line better have there act toghter. If this team plays like it did last week, then they are a bunch of under achievers, with all the talent on this team there is no need for another game like that. With that said, go get a win, and show that you want to play.

Key/Cris/TJ picked the Bengals to win today... Coach and Boomer went with the Ravens.

Boomer, Coach and Cris picks the Titans to beat the Squeelers.

Dosnt matter who picks them, if the Bengals come out and play like they did last week it will be an ugly loss. So i just hope they come out ready to play, and the coaches have them ready to play. Guess we will see!!!

Key/Cris/TJ picked the Bengals to win today... Coach and Boomer went with the Ravens.

Boomer, Coach and Cris picks the Titans to beat the Squeelers.

Dosnt matter who picks them, if the Bengals come out and play like they did last week it will be an ugly loss. So i just hope they come out ready to play, and the coaches have them ready to play. Guess we will see!!!

I think they came out cocky and was expecting to walk over and win.... Much different game this time around....

I think we will see more Benson or a straight no huddle offense with more Scott as the featured back with lots of dumps/screen/shuffle passes.