Feelings on Keiwan...

I don't know about everybody else, but I couldn't have been happier about Ratliff becoming a Bengal. I was talking him up most of last year, and he was the one player that I wanted them to draft but didn't think that they would.

What does everybody else think?

"Carson Palmer is the DEVIL"-me

I like him as a depth chart option, but having Deltha O'Neal and our boy Tory James makes me happy... it's the best secondary we've had in a VERY long time.

However, I do think Ratliff will be a stable in our secondary for years to come.

Bengaldom is sleeping good tonight. ;)

I too don't see Keiwan starting next season but when he does play watch out.

Figure we'll keep 9 DBs like last year. I think Ratliff is pretty much a lock, along with James and O'Neal. Myles and Roberts will probably fill out the CB roster, with Weathersby going on IR and Brooks off to the practice squad. Herring, Beckett, and Williams all seem set to make the roster at S. That leaves one slot for either K2, Porter, or Marquand Manuel. My bet is it's K2.

Ratiff plays in the Nickel and Dime Packages.

The Bungles selected Ratliff one or 2 rounds too early.

how do you know?

reports indicate that he would have been gone in the next few picks had the bengals not taken him...

now, if you want to say that this only means more than one team overevaluated him, thats fine, but back it up.

how do you know?

reports indicate that he would have been gone in the next few picks had the bengals not taken him...

now, if you want to say that this only means more than one team overevaluated him, thats fine, but back it up.

I've heard this said by many Football Analysts. Even HelmetHead Kiper said it.

It was stated on draft day many times.

how do you know?

But the Eagles were trying to trade with the Bengals to get him, so if the Eagles(they know a thing or two about talent) wanted him at our spot I think that's a fair indication of were he should have been drafted.

It's funny how Kiper said that it was too early, but still gave our draft an A.

how do you know?

Agreed with kevnz about this. Also, since when do we care what the draft experts think? Time and time agian, they've been proven not to know much. At least give me their reasoning. What are the specific knocks on him they brought up that you agree with. I won't accept it just because Kiper said so.