Bengals vs. Patriots

jjakq27

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Games over :P Defense needs a shake up.... Let's see Rey Start so we have our 3 best Linebackers on the field....

Geno is a beast he blew that linemen up on the 2nd & Goal...Offense looked Solid once it spread the ball around but Carson was saved by quite a few drops...

It's only one game but Shet needs to be fixed before next week.

Im not sure that things can be fixed anymore, right now this team is bad. It seems bad in all 3 aspects of the game. The return game gave us nothing, but the coverage sure sucked.

I agree. This team is in serious trouble. The Patriots have exposed some serious holes in this defense. The middle of the field is SOFT. I have a BAD BAD feeling this defense is going to get BURNT by teams like the Colts, Saints, Falcons, and Chargers.

Special teams can get better and so can the o-line. The defensive personel in the middle scares the s**t out of me.

defensive "tackling" has been appauling

Zimmer will torch these guys.

I can't figure how they cannot get to Brady.

Geathers gets no push and looks fat and out of shape, Odom is swamped on every run to his side. These DE's can't do anything.

This was a bad bad showing.

Regarding the passing game, it is meaningless. Giving chad easy 12 and 15 yard gains when you are up 38-17 is nothing.

The Patriots were my Super Bowl pick in the AFC. Seeing them dominate anyone at home is not surprising to me.

I'm glad the Bengals have fought there way to a less horrific score, at the least. Baltimore doesn't have the personnel to do to us what New England did.

Ray Rice?

They have good players like Rice and Boldin, obviously. I mean they don't feature as diverse an array of offensive capabilities as New England. Hell, I'm not sure any team does.

This team needs to find pass rushers there is not one guy on this team that can pass rush right now. Odom sucks and he shouldnt even be starting. This defense is going to let us down this year, i see noone that can rush the passer, i see nobody that can cover the middle of the field, or stop a screen pass. Zim called a horrible game, he was right this defense was overrated last year, and they suck.

Shouldnt be suprised they sucked in the preseason, and the first string didnt even get 1 sack, and today they should the preseason was right!!!!

defensive "tackling" has been appauling

Zimmer will torch these guys.

I can't figure how they cannot get to Brady.

Geathers gets no push and looks fat and out of shape, Odom is swamped on every run to his side. These DE's can't do anything.

This was a bad bad showing.

Regarding the passing game, it is meaningless. Giving chad easy 12 and 15 yard gains when you are up 38-17 is nothing.

true, but still looks better than last years air attack....

Why can't the Bengals get a passrush? Because Brady and Belichek have had them off balance since the opening bell, no one can do what the Patriots can do on offense when healthy they are still the best offense in the NFL and they kept our guys for rushing the passer with short screens, Wes Welker is and always has been the straw that stirred the drink the Boston and you have to give them props. When they are right they are the best in the NFL, thankfully we won't have to play them again until January.

Why can't the Bengals get a passrush? Because Brady and Belichek have had them off balance since the opening bell, no one can do what the Patriots can do on offense when healthy they are still the best offense in the NFL and they kept our guys for rushing the passer with short screens, Wes Welker is and always has been the straw that stirred the drink the Boston and you have to give them props. When they are right they are the best in the NFL, thankfully we won't have to play them again until January.

This team wont be in January if they cant fix there problems and there are alot of them. Good defenses finds a way to pressure Brady. Last year look what the Ravens did them, i Pitt would not have this problem. This team has no pass rush what so ever, and they showed that in the preseason. The defense is not that good.