Bengals vs. Patriots

jjakq27

Time to get started.

I haven't heard this theme very much this year but to me it's about the unfinished business from last year.

A lot of stuff happened during the course of the year but they weathered it and made the playoffs. People were obviously down on them after the season but I believe they are in a position to do some great things this year. A big first step is beating New England tomorrow.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling better about the game as kickoff continues to draw nearer. Play physical AFC North football from the first snap, and make sure New England knows exactly which brand of Bengals football they're dealing with.

Then when they're least prepared, let Carson toss it downfield.

Here's what I had to say about it on Facebook:

The first day of Bengals football is the best day of the year. I actually am fighting a slight shaking in my gut, and I can't stop moving around. I never look forward to anything with nearly the sensationally mad fervor that I enjoy on Bengals Eve.

And in the final minutes prior to kickoff, I'll be a nervous wreck. Tomorrow I'll have to watch the game in a billiard room with wi-fi, allowing me to catch an online stream with a reliable signal. The first important play, good or bad, will have me spazzing out in the presence of many strangers. Their raised eyebrows won't matter, and if any of them dares to make a comment I'll probably begin roaring profanity.

GAH WHO DEY

I woke up at 4am today and haven't been able to relax. Even now, I find myself looking at the clock every few minutes to see how much closer it is to gametime and when I need to leave here to get to the local sports bar on time to get a good seat. I've got my jersey on and I'm ready to go.

I'm looking forward to all the yelling and hanging out with other football fans. I just love football season.

I'm going to get some good food, drink some nice frosty beverages, and yell like crazy at the TV.

I won't be here until later on today, so you guys have a good one.

GO BENGALS !!!

WHOF*CKINGDEY !!!

:bengal::bengal::bengal: