Reds vs. Rockies

BengalszoneBilly

The Brewers really helped us tonight. The lead remains at six games.

While true, let's imagine what happened if the Reds had grabbed the bull by the horns here. An opportunity to stretch out a solid lead just went poof.

Reds are letting the Cards -- the team they just can't beat -- hang around. That falls in the "not good" part of my book.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what it is with this team. Baseball is not a game of absolutes. It's a game where you generally win a third of the games and lose a third but this teams sweeps the have nots and can't beat the good teams to save its life. I don't get it. They aren't as good as they look vs the Pirates/Brewers but they're not as bad as they look vs the Cards/Rocks

Ok, back off of leave and looking for a turn around in today's game.

If i'm not mistaken the game is being shown on MLB Network.

Anyway, the Reds have benefitted from the Cards continued poor play and I will simply say thank you.

If a game here and there isn't the be all and end all of the season, neither is this series.

All I want to see them do is finish the season on a strong note over the last few series. I want them to go into the playoffs with a little bit of confidence, not coming off a sweep from a team they should at least be contending with.

I won't be concerned until we start losing series to some of the teams we have coming up after the Rockies...

GO REDS !!!

Well I woke up late ( long night at work) and the Reds were up 5-0. But a 2 run homer later and its now 5-2. Hang in there Reds. Cards at Braves for 4 games I think. Wow what a Big series in the Big A...

OK we got first and third, one out with Chris Heisey up!!!we need a run to get the "Month" back. OMG another F**king DP. Damn has the Rockies got are number. We are up two but I've got that Bad feeling guys!

LoL I knew it. Dusty in all his wisdom let's Logan hit in the top of the inning, he K's. Stubbs doubles with two outs no runs for the Reds. Well now the Rockies have runners on second & third ""no outs""Geeeez. And Chapman in bottom of 7th. Not looking good :(

I was worried about a big letdown after the Cards series but I never expected this! The Rockies are a good team and fun to watch. They actually remind me of how we were playing in May and June.

Unfortunately our starting pitching hasn't been good and the team isn't getting the clutch hits like before. However, I would rather be in our place than the Cards. We are still near the top in overall record in the league. We really need to soak in the "4192" atmosphere this weekend and win the series with the Pirates.

The Magic Number is 19.

I hate everything about Masset in this game.

HOW THE F*CK DIDN'T HE SEE THE GUY STEALING HOME ??

Seriously, even if he heard guys yelling, he was f*cking facing the guy on third. HORRIBLE !!!

Another thing, why, when we got the leadoff guy on first and they pinch ran for Hernandez, didn't they even attempt to steal or attempt to place a bunt to move the guy over and put him scoring position to tie the game up ?? I thought that was just a poor decision at that point at the bottom third of the order.

Oh well.

F*CK !!!