Reds vs. Rockies

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ?? Harang sucks ?? Well if the Reds had given him some run support maybe he would have some success.

What's that ?? The Reds gave him a 4-0 lead ?? Hmmmmmm. Yeah, Harang f*cking sucks and has for the 3rd straight season.

Please don't put him back on the mound Dusty. Please. He's done...

Thanks for starting the thread up Billy, but this is the second straight thread where I didn't start it and it hasn't been good.

If the Reds don't pull out this series, everyone is just going to have to wait for me to start the next series against the Pirates.

Hey, superstition and baseball go hand in hand.

No way in hell the Reds had any chance of winning last night. Not with that pitching matchup. That's OK. We just need to stop the bleeding tonight. I'll take a split in this series and then take my chances at home

Hope they can win tomorrow and keep driving that Magic Number down. Then capture the excitement of the 4192 weekend and beat up on the Pirates a little. Time to do some business now and finish off the Cards against some of the lesser teams since we still have to head to SD and still play the Brewers a bunch more.