The Season Starts This Week

I can't wait for the season to start. It will be interesting to watch a Big Ten game on a Thursday for once. How do you OSU fans feel about that?

I really am excited for my beloved boilermakers to hand Kelly his first loss at ND.

I can't wait either and am looking forward to a bunch of things this season. There are a bunch of new QB's at the bigger schools and some coaches I will be watching as well. I'm not a ND fan by any stretch, but I think Kelley will have success there. Maybe not his first season, but it will come if they keep getting the recruiting classes they do.

I think this may be the year we see a school like Boise St. or TCU in the Championship game with their easy schedule.

And yes, I'm looking forward to and hopeful about my Buckeyes chances this year !!!

Overall, I'm just happy it's football season again !!!

I can't wait either and am looking forward to a bunch of things this season. There are a bunch of new QB's at the bigger schools and some coaches I will be watching as well. I'm not a ND fan by any stretch, but I think Kelley will have success there. Maybe not his first season, but it will come if they keep getting the recruiting classes they do.

I think this may be the year we see a school like Boise St. or TCU in the Championship game with their easy schedule.

And yes, I'm looking forward to and hopeful about my Buckeyes chances this year !!!

I'm thinking VT might have something to say about Boise State's run to the BCS Championship game. :D

I'm thinking VT might have something to say about Boise State's run to the BCS Championship game. :D

And to be quite honest Hokie, I would have no problem with that. I'm not a fan of the small schools at all.

I'd be more than happy to see a Buckeyes vs. Hokies championship game. Good luck this season !!!

The difference with college football for me is, I root for many teams and respect the good programs out there even though I'm a Buckeyes fan at heart.

My boilers look really awful today. Not a good start to the year.

The Boilers were suppose to be good this year, right? They made ND look very good.

Mostly a lot of question marks with high hopes for marve and the offense. but the whole secondary is new this year.