Reds vs. Brewers

ArmyBengal

CHAPMAN CHAPMAN CHAPMAN !!!

I can't wait to see him come out of the bullpen !!!

Any word on how they'll make room for Chapman and Harang on the 25 man roster?

Expanded rosters starting Sept. 1.

They were talking about "sending down" someone like Bill Bray and one other player for today and then recalling them tomorrow. But there is no intent to physically send anyone away for one day.

when you think Brandon will be able to hit? and will he go back to the leadoff, dang Jays is wearing that leadoff spot out!!!! Hell he has a go shot at player for the month of August dudes. :lmao:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were talking about "sending down" someone like Bill Bray and one other player for today and then recalling them tomorrow. But there is no intent to physically send anyone away for one day.

If I'm not mistaken, there is a rule where once you send a guy to AAA, he has to stay there for two weeks unless you put someone else on the DL on the major league club.

Here's the deal:

They are putting Nix on the 15 day DL and optioning Volquez to Dayton. That way they can get around the requirement of leaving him there for two weeks or whatever. Dayton's season ends in less than a week and then he's eligible to come back up. What they'll do if Harang bombs tonight, I have no idea...